Do It Again

"But I saw her!"
"Ross, you know she's dead."
I was frustrated. I know I saw her. Rocky says otherwise.
"It was probably a hallucination." He said with a slight shrug.
"It wasn't!" I exclaimed. "I know it was real!"
"How?" He asked.I groaned and tugged my hair and paced a little. "I don't know!" I replied frustrated.
"Exactly." He said before standing up. "Look Ross, we all miss her. But things will get better, ok?"
Then he left me alone in the room.
I collapsed on my bed and looked at my bedside table that held a picture of me and Courtney together. My eyes began to water.
As soon as we got back from the Sometime Last Night tour, she started to drive home. But as she was about to turn the corner of our neighborhood, a drunk driver that was driving too fast came around and hit her car.
Sh died instantly.
That happened a month ago.
I visit her grave everyday, leaving her flowers. Sometimes I can feel her next to me. I know that sounds cheesy, but its true. I will feel like someone is breathing down my neck, but when I turn to look, no one is there.
I turned away and put in my headphones. Do It Again began to play, and I wanted to cry. It reminded me of Courtney so much.
I wish we could do it all again.

I know this is depressing. I didn't mean for it to happen that way, it just did.