Memories

None of his siblings belived him when he said that he saw her alive.
He decided to go back to where he had seen her.To prove to them (and himself) that he wasn't crazy.
He stopped in front of the music store and looked around.
He didn't see her.
He started to walk again, looking at the ground with a million thoughts going through his head.He didnt notice that he had made it to the cementary and was standing in front of a grave.
But not just any grave.Courtney's.
He fell down on his knees and looked at the ground, his forehead on the top of the gravestone.
His eyes began to water and a tear fell from his eye and onto the ground.
He let out a small sob before he heard someone behind him. He stood up quickly and spun around.
Standing there was the one person he never thought he would ever see again.
"C-Courtney?" he stuttered, shocked.
She stood there. "Why are you crying? And why do you look familiar?" she asked, desperate to know the answer.
"What do you mean? You had died. How are you alive? Courtney..." He replied sadly.
"Is Courtney my name? Courtney Eaton. Like on the grave?" she asked, starting to panic.
He nodded and her eyes widened.
Many things starteded to go through her mind. Suddenly, memories started to come back. Small bits and pieces, but he was in many of them. "I can remember you a little bit. Small bits and pieces. But that doesnt tell me who you are."
Ross bit his lip. "Maybe we just need something thst will remind you."
"Like what?" she asked.He took a step closer to her and held her hand, playing with her fingers. "Maybe this can help." he said before kissing her.
She stood there, her eyes closed. Then he pulled back. She slowly opened her eyes. Before either of them could say something, memories came back to her. Of her and Ross. Who she was, the band, her family, everything.
"R-Ross?" she stuttered.
Ross was grinning like a mad man, tears in his eyes. "Yeah?" He croaked.
"Im alive. And Im with you." She said softly, she looked at their hands as she played with his fingers. "How?"
He let go of her hand so that he could hug her. "I dont care. Right now, all I care about is that I'm here with you."
She smiled and hugged back."Me too."