ROSE

"Kate!!!,please come here I need you to do something." My boss yelled.

"Yes sure what can I do for you?".I said with a calm voice.

"I need you to get me a non fat latte with two packs of sugar and hurry up or you'll be fired!"

"Yes sir right away"I said.

****TODAY******

"I finally got home and faced my back onto the bed ,it felt great lying there but I was all sweaty so I had to take a bath ,maybe to relax my nerves.
"Before I stripped my cloths off I heard my phone ring ,it said Lucy ,she's my best friend ,actually she's my bosses daughter so we get along pretty well talking about what a jerk her father is .

I picked up and answered "hello!?
She said happily "ROSE MY DADS IN LONDON AND HES GOING TO LEAVE FOR A MONTH WERE FREE!!!!".
I laughed and said" yah but not from work ,by the way whose taking over his jerk chair!?"
She sighed and said "another jerk but he's more annoying and younger!"
I chuckled and asked her who it was? I was surprised she knew he was a jerk already.
She said "m...my.......BROTHER!!!".
I gasped sarcastically and said "oh no not the evil Nicolas he's gonna kill us all runnnnn!!!".
She laughed and said" you haven't meet him but when you do you'll actually meet the devil and runnnn!!"she said mocking me.
I simply chuckled an said "oh ok I'm gonna go I have to take a shower".
She simply said"rose tomorrow dress really nice for work and hot because my brother is coming ,and even though he's the devil you have to dress to impress!".
I smiled and said "ok I'll dress hotttt ! Now hang up so I can take a shower!".
she simply chuckled and said "ok".and with that she hung up .

I let out a deep breath and got in the warm relaxing bath ,I sunk deeper and closed my eyes I felt myself get sleepy and I finally closed and relaxed my eyes .
After an hour I opened my  eyes and got out ,mostly because the water was cold ......
I simply got red panties and a black heart shaped bra and I put on black heart pajamas and a black tank top and some fluffy bear socks ,so I was so warm.
Then I colmed my black hair and cleaned my rinsed mascara over my aqua eyes .

After that I ended up sitting on my bed and watching "ROMEO AND JULIET" .when the movie was over I turned off the t.v and sighed ,I always wished a guy would love me so much that he wouldnt live another day alive without me !".
But I'm a single 22year old who works at an office that is run by an asshole!"

after I was done with my thoughts I felt my eyelids getting heavy and soon I was seeing all dark.