AWKWARD

I got home and threw myself on the bed like a helpless women ,I was stunned by everything that happened today ,but I was ok with my check being raised.I didn't enjoy the sight of my feet when I took off my heels ,they where so read ,I guess they where to tight .

I sighed and got fully naked I then thought about taking a bath but I didn't I rather just take a nap first ,so I slipped on my pink PJs and closed my eyes .

**********nicolasas POV*********
What the fuck! Is wrong with me I should of not done that she's .....she's and employee ,but then again I couldn't keep my dirty paws off her ,she was great ,until she stopped it.
I wanted her so bad ,she was like a drug to me ,I couldn't resist her ,she somehow has me in her command .
I need to think straight ,because after what I've just done my father will kill me ,he needs to find out that I'm a responsible young man not a man slut who goes and does every one.

I thought about what I would do,and I had just the solution ,I had to fire her .yup that's my solution.

*********ROSES POV**********
I woke up to an alarm or was it my phone?. Yah it was my phone I toatlly. forgot about my job until nicolasas second shift assistant called ,I answered and she said" ma'm Mr.nick said that he's gonna have to release you "
"for how long!?"I said annoyed
She said"ma'm its permanent ".
********************************
I was about to yell but then sighed,because I realized that it wasn't her fault it was the bastard nick.
I just hung up and got ready.
I decided to wear a tank top and black jeans ,and I let my hair down and I put a little eyeliner.

Then I got in my car and I was driving like a mad man ,I was pissed ,after what he tried to do he has the fukin guts to fire me!?,NO WAY JOSE!!!.

I finally got to my destination and hopped out the car ,I was really pist off !!!..........then I entered. His office and knocked on the door .

He opened and his eyes where wide he knew I was gonna go crazy .
So I did and yelled out"WHAT THE HELL YOU BASTARD ,JUST BECAUSE U DONT WANT YOUR DADDY TO KNEW YOUR A MAN SLUT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN FIRE ME !.

he chuckled and said "wow a lot of anger huh?.

I glared and said " are you serious?"

I was about to open my mouth until he cut me off and said" now go before I call security!".

I looked at him with my angered face and slammed the door as hard as I could .he chuckled and said "DONT BREAK MY DOOR PLEASE"

I can't believe that bastard had the balls to say that like hello you just fired me?.