Playlist time! and a Note From the Author

These are the songs I listened to while I was writing this book. But I am warning you, it is weird. 

1. Suego Falls by Wolf Gang (Mild)

2. Foggy Dew by Sinead O'Connor and The Chieftans (Celtic)

3. The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol (Emotional)

4. Through Your Bones by Lost Lander (Magical)

5. And as the Ship went Down, You'd Never Looked Finer by Woodpigeon (Magical)

6. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend (Happy)

7. Dragon's Breath from the album of Celtic Circle (Celtic)

8. To Glory by Two Steps from Hell (E.P.I.C.)

9. Wandering Jane from the Jane Eyre Soundrack (Damn Creepy)

10. The Maiden and the Selkie by Heather Dale (Celtic)

I hope you search the majority of these songs up, because they are very awesome. And here is the part where I thank ShadyCatNamedLeonard for all her support in the making of this book. Even though you didn't read it all until the end, you still answered my writing questions and helped me avoid the making of a Mary Sue. 

You kept me wanting to write this, and now, I have nothing to write. But I was told by my Awesome Science Teacher that I should write a Raven Boys Fan-Fiction about Ronan's history, because he is awfully interesting and has barely any history about him.

Whatever! I am done. Wait, no. If for some reason the singer Heather Dale happens upon this, which I doubt much that she will do, I must thank her for writing the song The Maiden and the Selkie because it is basically the inspiration for this entire book. 

Goodbye. 

Cathryn Kendrick