a

The first time I saw Alexa San Roman, I was fourteen years old. She was fifteen, living across the street, having moved in with older sister after her parent's divorce-- sharing a house with her sibling, a brother-in-law, and thirteen dogs and cats. She was enrolled in the stoner high school, but everybody knew that it was only because that was the cheaper of the two options, even the stoners.

Well, Alexa was outside, trying to enjoy the weather. Despite the summer heat, she always seemed to enjoy the outdoors. I was inside, and not gunna lie, I was watching her.

Now, we were the hub of attention back then, when my dad was around. We were always having parties and people over. We definitely were the social butterflies. But, the kids in the neighborhood always liked to use our backyard, 'cause it was huge, with a lake and a paved piece kids used for games. Generally, we had kids from two blocks over asking to use our backyard for kickball, soccer or football. We even once housed a 9u lacrosse team while their fields were being renovated. So, Alexa was babysitting a good seven kids. It was insanity, and I watched as they all ran around outside. One kid, who looked maybe seven, pointed at my house and said something to the teenager. She quickly ran across the road, knocking on my door. I opened it a little soon, suspiciously so to anybody not as clearly flustered as the girl standing in front of me at the time.

"The kids said something about a pool?"

"It's theirs to use."

"Cool," she said, throwing a smirk-covered smile before running back to make sure all the kids got changed before coming back over. "Name's Lex. I'd ask for yours, but I figure I can get by on calling you beautiful instead."

xvxxxvxxxvxxxvxxxvxxxvx

A/N: you like? this is gunna be all light like i wanted aesthesic to be but then everyone started dying there x/ but still, please, like/comment/share/list this like hell. please check out my others if you haven't already:
LYNEXA--
"Aesthetically Pleasing"
"What Lies Between Your Skin And Bones"
"Termination"

OTHER--
"WARPED" (MUKE AU)
"DISASTEROLOGY" (KELLIC; title is in french but story is in english)
"ANNA SUN" (JENLEY; jenna mc and hayley)

PLEASE also check out my other stories, especially "WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AUGUST ENDS?", my yet still uncompleted first book i am kinda unproud of and could use some more love.

thanks so much, josh