Chapter One- Carter

Chapter One- Carter

Carter and I were both sophomores. We both lived in Dallas, Texas. He was a player and a jock and I was a bad girl and a total stoner.

It all started in February one cold morning right before school. I had stopped at Starbucks because I had a few extra minuets before I had to be at school. I got a grande chai latte with double foam and a double shot of expresso considering the lack of sleep I got last night. As I got in my dark gray Chevy truck I noticed him walking in. I drove off before I was late to class.

I got to class with two minutes to spare. I had Spanish first with my best friend Dominick.

Dominick had short wavy black hair. He was tan even though it was February. He had been my best friend since the first grade when a kid took my glue and ate it just because I was using it. Dominick had given me his glue. I know it sounds dumb, but he was really nice and we had been best friends ever since.

I walked in and sat next to him. "Where the hell is mine?!" He whined referring to my Starbucks.

"A homeless man mugged me but only managed to take your coffee." I replied

"Probably because you have bad taste" he laughed as our teacher walked in.

After class we gathered our stuff and walked to our lockers. His was across the hall from mine. We were walking and talking until Carter ran into Dominick.

Carter, being the asshole he was, screamed "Watch where the hell you're going fag! I'm the star player and if I get hurt coach will fucking kill you."

"Listen asshole," I jumped in "stop being so ignorant and get your head out of your ass, then maybe people would have some respect for you."

"Shut up, pot head." He retorted.

Smack! He fell to the floor holding his face "Star player my ass! I'm 5'2 and I can kick your ass obviously!" I laughed helping Dominick who was still sitting on the floor up.

"Ms. Blair," my principal yelled, "my office. Now!"

I'm screwed.

~~~~Authors note~~~~
Okay so this is my first book that I kind of know where I want to go with it and that I will leave up. I've started to write other books but I ended up taking them down. So I'm sorry it's so short but I'm in the process of moving and packing and stuff...well when you read this I will probably be started in school and moved. I will try to update every two weekends so don't comment about an update because I get annoyed very easily. But yea hope you all like it. Comment and vote.

~Ally