Endlessly-Chapter 27.The free feel...

''And the guy went Psycho, He was talking to the dog, Poor puppy was stoned out of her head or his I don't even know if it was a girl or a boy. '' Kim told us story when she was babysitting a dog, Austin and his friends went over to the house and gave weed to the dog It was quite funny Especially cause Kim was laughing all along as she explained it, and simply her laugh makes us laugh too, You know those moments when your friend laughing really hard on something and you seeing this makes you laugh too, So yeah.

'' And remember when we Jumped in the lake at winter, we all was ill for about a month.'' Darcy said remembering the thought, I laughed. '' Yeah, But it was fun.'' Austin chuckled. '' No doubt.'' Kim added. We all was outside not far from the lake sitting around a fire that Austin made, don't get me wrong he had a lighter.

We smoked one joint, I'm not really into these things, kind of rarely, But now I thought what can I lost? Knowing that I probably have to leave in a few week, and I have no other options just letting my boyfriend go, who I felt in love with helplessly.

It's hard to work all this up, right now, it came too quickly. But There's one thing for sure, I'm living my dreams With Logan, He already made it come true, Just with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darcy's P.O.V

I laughed at all these silly stories what Kim and Austin told us, But I still felt something isn't right.

It's very weird and I'm being honest the way I feel when I know Matt isn't with me is bad it's like something screaming at me to go find him, It's unusual I swear. It's just like I have to be close to him. Is that called Love?, I don't know what to think of right now without him I totally can't think clearly, But I have to admit it, Weed does helps to clear your mind. I bet Hay's feels the same way too, And especially now Her parents want her to go to Mia and work at Dior even just for the summer or ether for her whole life or just a longer time.

I don't wonder she's got everything what they need, except the tallness but looking at her past even she's not like 6-7 feet tall model agency's wanted to work with her since sh was 7, It really was her dream once to became a successful model and travel around the world we always talked about it, But I can't blame her She loves Logan just like Logan Loves Her. The way they looking at each other you can get why's all the fuss, They're in love not a little, Hayley never looked happier then now as she's with Logan, And Matt told me quiet serious things about Logan too, Hayley is changing him in a good way, very good way, Matt said he'd never thought Logan can change this way, He's still tough and all but When Hayley's there his all a softy. The girl has got effect on him.

Hayley is just like my sister She always been there for me she's Amazing,

When we was younger we watched those old movies when the guy who was the 'Bad boy' took the good girl away and showed her the world and all ya know those love stories. Yeah, it was fun, We can say we found our bad boys but we're ain't that good as we look, unfortunately. As an evident , we're here now feeling high trying to forget all the stress, But to be honest we know it won't last long.

the fact that we can't tell our parent's about Matt and Logan cause they're 1. Gangsters 2. They wanted 3. and Oh they cocaine dealers, But not those slight ones, they convey to other countries, Mexico, Russia, Columbia and so on...