Endlessly-Chapter 39.Worriedly,Happy?...

-Back to Hay's P.O.V.-

'' Okay! Yeah, I Confess, I was Wrong.'' Austin said, The girls made him say it.'' Finally.'' Kim giggled. ''But tell me the truth.'' Austin paused looking at me and Kayla as we all were walking home from the cottage(I know it's not the right name but this is how we call it). We were near the lake now, We gave him a questioning look.''I got a feeling of what you wanna ask.'' Kim said to him. ''If you're asking If we were practiced Boxing in the Last two years.'' Kayla chuckled. '' Then the answer Is, No.'' Me and Her sai t at the same time earning an amused but weird look from Austin.''How'd you know this?'' He laughed.'' This is something I never gonna Understand.'' He smiled shaking his head.We laughed. It'll always be a secret...

''What time is it?.''I suddenly asked as thought for a minute, The dinner with Mom Dad, Logan and Matt is supposed to be today, Oh lord by just saying it feels New? I hope It will go Okay.

''Around 1 I guess, Why?'' Kim asked taking a sip of her water. Kayla quickly looked at me wide eyes.'' The dinner. fuck'' She gasped. Seems like we'll start a bit later. '' We gotta go Guy's, We'll see you tonight.'' She said as we hugging Kim saying our goodbye's, Austin gave a sad smile as Kayla quickly dragged me away apologizing to them for our weird sudden action, but it's happens when we're forget things. we giggled as we ran all the way home Mom and Jay were already dressed up as we went in, Mom gave us that dead look but before she could say anything.'' Mom, We're sorry, really Okay? Don't be Mad give us an Hour, Or two. We Love you!'' I said As me and Kayla both kissed Mom's cheek then ran into our room but before We checked Darcy Who guess what? Were still sleeping. We jumped on her bed pulling the covers down.'' Darc.'' Kayla said, '' Darcy.'' ''Darcy Darc.'' She kept saying it. '' Wake your ass Up Darcy Darc.'' I giggle yelled at her. her eyes shot open As her hand went under her pillow where her phone was. checking the time she gasped. ''Oh shit, It's already Sunday?'' She said shocked, I rolled my eyes. '' Oh God, Get ready Silly.'' Kayla chuckled throwing a pillow at her.

we all went to our room to finally Get ready. I quickly grabbed my phone sending a text to Logan Before I went to the shower. Telling him about the dinner which isn't going to be at the normal time.

When I got out of the shower just at the Minute I heard my phone ringing. Wrapping a towel around myself, I rushed into my room to pick it up in time, I smiled as I saw it was Logan. ''Logan!'' I Said all happily, I heard he's deep chuckle through the phone making my heart skip a beat. '' Babydoll.'' He said, I swear I can see his smirk. ''Where have you been?'' He asked. ''Me and Kay done some workouts.'' I giggled saying this sounds funny now, Oh god I guess worry effecting me like cannabis. That's not too good. '' Oh workouts?'' He asked in a low voice. '' Yeah.'' I answered, ''We'll have that dinner today.'' I sighed as I got to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit.My mind keeps thinking of the worst. It's pretty horrific. '' Don't worry Baby We got this, It'll go fine.'' He said to me in a calming voice which instantly made me feel better by just hearing this from him, He's doing magic with me.

'' I trust you.'' I said to him playfully. '' Good Babydoll.'' He chuckled. '' Before we Meet your Parents, I'm gonna need you.'' He said, A hint of cheekiness in his voice I knew exactly what he wanted(Don't Be too dirty minded) I giggled. ''Okay, I'll be ready soon.'' I said when I spotted the perfect outfit, A cream colored Versace dress. Classy as always.

I heard Logan's chuckle, ''What is soon means?'' He asked, Probably knowing it. '' 1-2 hours.'' I answered, Isn't it obvious? Even if it shouldn't take that Long, a girl needs time. ''That's too long Babydoll, I want to see my girlfriend.'' He whined, I chuckled lightly I don't think he heard it. hope so. '' 1 hour?'' asked him, If that's acceptable. Then I got the perfect Dior heels, What would be right to wear, But I'll think this through.He sighed. '' Ok, I pick you up then Baby.'' He said. '' I want your kiss.'' He whispered lowly, making me smile. '' Oh really.'' I asked teasingly, as usual. ''Really.'' He answered without hesitation. ''Well, We'll see about that.'' I said to him,'' We'll see.'' He responded I swear I could see his handsome face front of me, Smirking.

----------------

Finally when I got ready, brushed my teeth done my hair and was fully dressed, I walked to the living room. My Mom smiled as she saw me. ''Dior?'' She smirked looking at my dress and heels. I nodded grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. '' You look fabulous Sweetheart.'' She said I smiled, '' Gucci?'' I asked, seeing her midnight blue formal dress. she smiled twirling around,'' That's right.'' She said. '' Your Father will be home soon she had to go to this local office to sort some papers out, Soon as he'll come You Darc Jay and Kay has to be ready cause we're going, And tell to your lover boy to be on time. Even if we're already late.'' She chuckled. ''Things will be on time Mom.'' I said randomly as scrolled down on my phone checking my notifications. Then suddenly Darcy walked out in her light peach colored dress,'' And there we go, A Hermes.'' My mom said, '' can't deny it, You honey's got my blood.'' Mom said making us laugh. Then Mikayla and Jay came where we was, Kay wearing a dark purple dress that looked amazing on her and Jay in his suit. Wow I didn't thought we all be that fancy.Cassey came into the room holding her barbie doll,'' Are we going to Disneyland?'' Cass asked shocked looking up at us we all laughed at her reaction she was so cute.

'' No Cassey, We're going to Tomorrow-land.'' I said to her as I sat down she came up to me screaming. '' Yeeeeees! TomorrowLand!'' She cheered I chuckled, I had to see this. Mom rolled her eyes but smiled. '' Hay's Honey don't lie to Cassey, We're going on a boring dinner baby girl.'' She said to Cass as she picked her up. '' A very boring dinner.'' Kayla added to add a bit on the impression, so she won't be crying to take her with us. Cartel and Cass will stay With Lucy till we're on the dinner.

''Yeah it will be extremely.'' Jay said, '' Bo-oring.'' Darcy said I just looked at them how they playing along and they saying I'm the one that's lying. Wrong, wrong words.

''Auntie, We'll be at the restaurant when you'll be arrive.'' Darcy spoke explaining to Mom. '' We'll meet Logan and Matt Before, Is that okay?'' I Asked her Hopefully. She smiled then sighed. '' Fine go, But be there, I don't wanna miss Sebastian's reaction for this, let's hope it won't be too dramatic'' She giggled. Oh god, As I know Dad, It may not be dramatic but more like Elegantly tough.

\

Ohh god I'm totally out of inspiration, it's all my bad sorry!!