Chapter Five

"Ready? Take two." This would be my second time shooting this video. I'm making my signature dish- pesto pasta with Parmesan chicken. "Okay, so you first boil the water and get the pasta in. Then, you bread the chicken." I hammered my pieces of chicken and first dipped it in flour, then eggs, and lastly breadcrumbs with plenty of Parmesan cheese. "Okay, so you want to put all the chicken pieces on a sheet and bake them for thirty minutes, at 350 degrees." I put the chicken in the oven. I set the timer and then moved on. "Next, you want to make the pesto." I got out all my ingredients. "Two cups of basil, one garlic clove, olive oil, salt and pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Blend it all together in a food processor." Brrr. I puréed it all together. I drained the pasta and put it in a dish. I took the chicken out and diced it. "Ooh nice and golden brown." I said. I tossed the pesto with the pasta and the chicken. Perfect, this looks really good!! And I'm not even nervous! I thought. I added some tomatoes and basil on the top, just to make it look good. "And voilà!! There you have it! Pesto pasta with Parmesan chicken!" I smiled. "And cut!" Ryder screamed. "Nice job!" He said. "Thanks." I replied. I just hope this is good enough for them. Ryder and I transferred it to the computer and entered it in to the CIA website. Even though I applied to it, I still want to make sure I have an even better chance of getting in. I crossed my fingers. "Okay, you want to head over to Annie and Tom's house?" I asked Ryder. I was going anyway. I figured he had nothing to do after this. Ding! It was my phone. "Oh! Annie said to meet them at Starbucks! Cool. I'm so in the mood for a peach green tea lemonade!" I said. "Okay, I'll go!" "Great! I'll text Annie!" I said.

Do u guys have a signature dish?
What's your favorite drink at Starbucks?