Chapter 1 :found her

Hey!
So I wrote this 3 to 2 years ago and so many of you love and supported it that I continued to write 2 more books after this! Thank you for all the love and support you all are amazing!

Also if you're new welcome! And get ready for all sorts of emotions haha.

When you see ______ that means your name so ENJOY!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 
(5 years old)

You were running away from the people who tried to kill you because you were different, yes that seems confusing but..the truth got out and you had to run.

During your run you went to the human world trying to get away but your running led to a dark alley way.

As you ran you bumped into someone who was tall with black hair and green eyes you thought 'huh he looks strong he could help' you were to young to understand not to listen to strangers but you didn't care much for that after your parents died you've been running away from the men who killed them and now they were after you.

"There, get her and we won't have to worry any more!"A man yelled Then the man with green eyes said "why are you after a little girl?"he asked

"Why dose it matter to you she could kill you right now, she's a reaper a monster!" Then the man smirked  and said

"Well she isn't the only monster here now is she" he said at first I was confused  then released that he was something like me,

"What do you mean?!" Than out of no where he pulls out a a reapers killing tool and kills the man and the other men went running for there lives.

"So where are your parents?" He asked me I started  to cry and said "they  died."

"Hmm so you have no place to stay?"  I shook my head "would you like to stay with me?" He asked I was thinking  about  it at first  but then said  "yes!"

And then I took his hand and he brought  me over to a red , I mean red house .he knocked on the door and a another man or woman I couldnt tell apart because he/she had long red hair.

"Oh, William I never thought you would come back to m-" he/she stopped and looked at me hmm is his name william?'

"William who is this?" He/she asked 'oh so it's William, ok then'

"Grell I found this little girl well she found me and she was being chased by men. She will stay with you till I found finish with my work." He said

"Anything for you willy  poo "I started giggling a little and then stop and William said "I will be back I just need to take care off something, this is grell and he will be taking care of you and don't be afraid  we are all reapers here." I was glad to here that last part and then William took off and grell pulled me inside.
"So what's your name sweetie?" He asked "iam _____." I replied 

"That's a bea- WAIT!!!!!!! did you say _-_____!?" He yelled "y-yes" I said a little scared"________ _____________?" He asked "Yea why?" I asked

"OMG I NEED TO FIND WILLIAM!!!" Then he gets up and a jumps out the window and runs someplace...
"Wait what should I do!!!!"I yelled, but no answer so I thought 'hmm what was all that about, don't they know how to treat a princess!!!!'

Grell pov?......?

"OMG I NEED  TO  FIND  WILLIAM !!!!!" I yelled  and  jumped  out the window.i thought
' Omg she the missing princess  haha we found her we could get a fortune  if we give her to the reaper headquarters  hehe!'

I found William killing people as usual  and run up to him " William! William!! You you won't believe  what just happen!!!!!!!"

" Grell I told you to stay with the girl!!" He looked at me in anger

"But she is special  she's the missing princess and we found here, we could get a fortune  with her!" I yelled

"Wait she the princess,," I nodded "THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE HER ALONE AT THE HOUSE, YOU DUMB --- UGH!!!!" he yelled at me but I didn't care I would let him do anything to me, but still he was right so we rushed back to the house and found her asleep.

We went to her and I said "when can we give her back!"

"We should when she wakes up, ok keep an eye on her grell I will be at my house don't let her out of your sight understand!" He said to me more like yelled but I nodded and carried her to my bed a got a chair and sat on it looking at her 'she seems so peace full' I smiled and said to myself  ' ha when bassy  sees how rich  iam he will fall for me' I smiled and fell asleep without  remembering what William said.

Your pov..............

When I woke up I saw grell sleeping on a chair I got up from the bed I was in and went into the bathroom, I wanted to play a game because I was bored so I tried to wake up grell "Grell grell please wake up!"

"5 more minutes." He said, so I stopped and went down stairs  to the  kitchen, I was starving, I found a chocolate  cake, but I couldn't  reach it so I got a chair and stood on it and ate the cake, "yumm" I said

Then I wiped my mouth  and heard a knock on the door, since no one was awake I got up and went to open the door, I opened it and saw William "_____? What are you doing out of bed?" He asked

" I got hungry and bored  of waiting for grell to wake up so i went to the kitchen and ate a cake."I said

"Oh alright where is grell?"he asked I took his hand and ran across the room to upstairs and passed the library in the house and went to the room where grell was.

"GRELL!" William yelled and grell fell off his chair."What!!" He yelled back. "Ugh grell when will you learn to complete  your work,  other than that _____ we know tht you are the missing princess I went to reaper headquarter  and told them to come pick you up alright." William said

"Ahhhhhhhhhh no no no no  no I don't want to go back it's boring  and the staff are terrible  you have to cancel  the call please I saw the reapers looking for me but i didn't want to go back not after my father and mother  died! !!!!!!"i said and started crying "but we can't keep you here " they said

"Please I don't care were I go I just don't want to go to the castle" I cried then William and grell looked at each other and nodded "ok sweetheart  we won't let you go but what should we do wit-"we  heard a knock  on the door "oh no!" I said Then William grabbed me and hid me in a closet "stay in here and don't move!"he said I nodded and grell opened the front door.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey peeps ok so tell me what you think, vote , comment, and follow me, bye!