C3 ✨

(Chapter For Victoria Since She Forced Me To Do It)

2 Weeks Later

Kashad POV

I've Been Home For Two Weeks Now And I Can Say Im Happy To Be Back. I Missed Being At Home With My Wife And My Kids. Well Actually Im Always Home With My Kids. Being That Naomi & Lamaria Got Their Business WorldWide, Naomi Hasn't Been Home. I Miss Her Smile, Her Lips, Looking Into Her Eyes Every Morning, Her Cooking, Her Presence, HER All Together. Its Not The Same Without My Queen Here. But Right Now My Lil KJ Is Sick. He Been Sneezing And Coughing And He Got A Fever. And Idk What To Do 😳. See This Is Why I Need Naomi Here.. 😒 Lemme Call Her.

PHONE CALL

Naomi ; Hello ?

Me ; Hey Babe.

Naomi ; Hey Love, Im Kinda Busy Right Now. Can I Call You Back?

Me; Yes But I Just Need To Ask You A Question. Kj Sick And Idk What To Give Him. What Does He Take Fa Fever ?

Naomi; Just Give Him Some Benadryl, He'll Be Fine. Its Some In The Bathroom Cabinet. Gotta Go Baby, Love You

Me ; Love Yo-(click) 😐..

Wow...😐 Boii.. A Nigga Can't WAIT Til She Get Here Cause Ima Tear That 🍑 UP ! 😒

I Got Up And Walked In The Bathrrom To Get The Benadryl. Once I Got It I Walked In Luh KJ's Room To Find Him Falling Asleep..

"Hey Lil Man! Daddy's Got Somethin For Ya. Come Here"

He Got Up And Waddled Over To Me. I Poured The Right Amount Of Liquid Into The Cup And Gave It To Him.

"Pour It In Your Mouth." I Said. He Did As Told And Gave The Cup Back To Me. I Picked Him Up, Walked In The Bathroom, Rinsed The Cup Out And Put It Back In The Cabinet.

"Wanna Go Get Some Ice Cream?"

"Ywes Dwaddy."

"Alright." I Put Both Of Our Shoes On, Grabbed My Wallet, Keys, & Gun & Headed Out. I Made Sure I Locked The Door & Made My Way To My Lamborghini To Strap KJ In. After I Did That I Hopped In The Drivers Seat And Started The Car. And In Case Yall Wondering Where Uniqua Is, She's Wid Janyah , LIKE ALWAYS BRA 😒.. Im Goin To Get My Princess Later.