C6 ✨

I'm Sorry Y'all. I Literally Forgot Everything About This Book And What Was Supposed To Be Happening In The Sequel. Ima Try To Keep It Going.. Oh And Another Thing, I Started On The Book Like 2 Years Ago And I'm Using Two Of My Friends' Names, Which Is Janyah And Jaquan.

Nyah POV

I Went To The Door And Was Shocked At Who I Saw. It Was Jaquan. I Was Debating On Whether Or Not I Should Let Him In Or Not.

"Um, Do You Need Anything?" I Asked.

"Yeah...... You."

I Started Closing The Door And He Pushed It Back On Me And I Fell, Hard..

"JANYAHH..... Wait Tf? U Pregnant"... He Looked Shocked And Sad Because He Had Made Me Fall. That's When My Eyes Started Rolling In The Back Of My Head. Then I Started Gasping For Breath.. "Janyah Baby Stay With Me!" Everything Started To Get Blurry And That's When I Blacked Out.

Jaquan POV

How Tf Is Janyah Pregnant?! When Tf Did This Happen Because I Could've Sworn She Believe In That Sex Before Marriage Thing. But Forget All That. I Gotta Get Her To A Hospital. Ion Gaf How Mad I Am, I Just Know She'll Hate Me Forever If I Be The Reason She Lose This Baby.

I Picked Her Up And Put Her In My Car And Took Her To The Hospital. When I Got There They Rushed Her Up To The 3rd Floor So I Just Sat And Waited. Bout 10 Minutes Later I Saw Naomi, Kashad, Lamar, Taz, Kaylee, Skooly, Lamaria, And Lastly Lucky 😒. I Got Mean Mugs From All They Asses But Idgaf.

"What Happened..." Naomi bluntly asked.

"I Went Over To See Her, And I Told Her I Missed Her. Then She Tried To Close The Door On Me Because I Guess She Wasn't Hearing That Shit But I Pushed The Door Back On Her And She Fell. I Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until I Actually Walked In And Looked At Her."

That's When Lucky Got Up And Ran My Why But Kashad Jumped Up And Held Him Back.

"I Swear To GOD If Anything Happens To My Girl Or My Fuckin CHILD Ima Kill Yo Ass!"

I Just Got Up And Left..

Lucky POV

I Just Sat There Crying. Yeah Real Niggas Cry. I Can't Imagine My Princess And Babygirl Or Lil Man Not Being Here With Me. I Just Sat There With My Head In My Hands Thinking...

2 Hours Later..

"Family Of Janyah?"

We All Stood Up Waiting For The News.

"Well Janyah Is Up Back In A Room Doing Ok."

"What About My Baby?" I Asked

"I'm Sorry Sir But Your Baby Didn't Make It..."

I Stood There Staring, And Got Hot Asf. Then I Took Off Out The Door.

When I Got To My Car I Sped Off. I'm Finna Find This Nigga..

I Told Y'all I'm Lost Asf In This Book 😂💯 If Y'all Don't Like It Please Let Me Know And I'll Kinda Just Redo The Sequel. But Like And Komment 😘✌🏾️💯