Luke part 2

"Luke" fuck I sound desperate. He smirks. "Let's finish this at my house" so we walked to his car and drive to his house.
-----Luke's house------
We pull up on his drive way and walk into his house. He leans in close to my ear "go upstairs and get out of these yeah?" With that I walked up the stairs and went in his room, I could tell because it spelt like Luke and Luke smells hella good. I walk in and close the door taking my shirt off. Looking in the mirror I see myself in my blue push up bra and cover my stomach. I feel arms wrap around me "none of that princess your beautiful" I weakly smile blushing. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down and steps out of them. "Fuck princess you wore lace panties for daddy" I blush and I walk over to him and sit on his lap. What was happening to me?! "Well what would daddy want his princess to do for him?" I feel him squirm under me feeling him hardens I smirk and unzip his pants and pull them down to where his bulge was sticking out of his boxers. "Daddy is a little excited" I giggle. Seriously what the hell am I doing?! I pull his boxers down taking his length in my hand and moving my hand up and down.
"Fuck princess" I smile and push him back to where he is laying down. I crawl on top of him and pull my panties down.
"Uhm l Luke I I'm a..."
"Virgin I know if it hurts just stop ok" I nod and grabs a condom on his night stand and carefully opening it and putting it on his length.
"D did I do it right?" He smiles.
"Yes princess you did" I smile back at him and I lift myself up and slowly but me down on his length. I close my eyes with tears falling for the pain it sent me but when I was ready I put his whole length inside me making me moan.
"Fuck princess your so tight" he grabs my hips while I bounce on his length making me moan louder. "Luke fuck daddy"
"Fuck princess I'm gonna cum" I bounce faster and hard moaning louder screaming his name. "Luke!" And with that I reach my climax and clench around him and cum all over his length followed by him cumming inside the condom. "fuck daddy" I breath heavily out of breath then I feel Luke flip me over to where he's on top of me. "Luke w what are you doing "
"You will see princess" he slowly starts trusting in and out of me making me whimper this time.
"Let daddy show you what he's got now" he starts thrusting in harder making me grab the bed sheets and whimpering louder. "L Luke I I'm c close" he starts thrusting in faster to where his bed is shaking back and forth with his pace. "Luke fuck!" I clench around him again and cum on his length again. He moans continuing thrusting. "Fuck y/n your so good, your so beautiful, I fucking love you" right when he said those words I lost it and cummed again. I feel him cum inside the condom feeling his warm substance. He pulls out and throws the condom away and lays next to me as I curl into his side. "Princess I love you" my heart skipped a beat "I love you too daddy"
---------------
I hope you guys enjoyed this Luke smut I will be making a Michael one next!! Ugh Michael is my husband!!!!