Michael

I got home from work to see michael in the living room playing his gta on his xbox.
"Michael I'm home" I said exhausted I walk over laying on the long couch pouting and tired from work.
"What the fuck why did you fucking kill me?!" Michael started yelling at his friends.
"Michael stop or I'll start saying he's always screaming when he's playing with his friends" I turn my face away from michael curled into myself trying to sleep. Michael looks over at me.
"Babe what's wrong?"
"Nothing Michael" my voice muffles from having my head against the couch. I hear him turn the tv off leaving his xbox on. He walks over to me and sits next to me rubbing my back up and down.
"I'm sorry I was loud" his voice soft.
"It's fine michael."
"No j shouldn't have yelled you just got home from work"
"Baby it's fine" I turn laying on my stomach looking at michael smiling weakly. "I'm just tired Mikey it's ok" I pucker my lips as he goes down to kiss my lips. I continues kissing my lips as I try pulling away giggling. He grabs my face softly and inserting his tongue making my lips pull apart. Our tongues start fighting for dominance. Michael winning like always smirks "I always win"
"Yeah no shit. I'm pretty sure when we make out and fight with our tongues your thinking of it as a video game" I rolled my eyes. He giggles "babe your tongue is not a game" he shifts my hips away from the back of the couch and sits on me. I look up at him.
"Michael.." I get interrupted by his lips hitting mine making me moan softly and quietly as his tongue moves against mine. I feel him start thrusting his hips making him go hard.

We pull apart from kissing as he takes his shirt off. "Babe don't judge me"
"Michael I love your tummy " you smiled " if I could kiss I would but your on me" you smile giggling making his self esteem fade. I feel I'm go for my shirt taking it off. He throws mine and his shirts together onto the floor. "Better?" I ask. He nods smiling. He gets off of me and takes his pants off making it visible to see his length through his briefs. I bite my lip wanting him more. He takes his boxers off making his length fling up hitting his stomach.
"Fuck Michael" he smiles "your turn kitten" I lost it I needed him now! He walks over to me taking my pants off. "Wearing my favorite thongs our we" he smirks as I blush. I starts pulling my thong off wrapping his pointer finger around the straps pulling down "damn kitten wet aren't we. This is going to be so much fun" he smirks going down kissing my thighs getting closer to my clit. I thrust my hips up towards his face "calm down kitten" he giggles. He kisses my clit letting out the tip of his tongue lick it making me moan.
"Fuck Mikey" he holds my thighs down with his hands kissing and licking my clit as if he was making out with it. My moan getting louder "Michael fuck please!" He smiles lifting his head and grabbing the condom out of his back pocket. I look at him frustrated "did you have plans with someone else?!" His eyes widened "what the fuck kitten this is for you my plan was to use this on you" he smiles rolling his eyes. He slips the condom on his hard length and aligns my entrance with his cock.
He slowly pushes in to me making me more eager for him.
"Michael more" I moaned out. He pushes in more his whole length going inside me. "Fuck kitten your so tight. Your such a good girl. You love it when daddy is this hard on you don't you." He thrusts in harder making me moan louder screaming 'Mikey' switching to 'daddy'.
"Kitten it's time we try something else" he pulls out "on your hands and knees kitten" I do as I'm told and I go on my hands and knees. He slowly starts entering me from behind making me moan and groan in both pleasure and hurt. He smacks my left ass cheek with his hand making hit sting and turn red. He thrusts in harder "fucking hell kitten your so beautiful in all of your ways" "fuck y/n your such a good girl maybe when we are done maybe I can lick that clit of yours like ice cream and suck it" I moan louder "Fuck Michael harder your cock is so big"
"The best to pleasure my kitten" he thrusts in more making my stomach tighten "Mikey I'm close!"
"I want you to cum for me baby cum for daddy and be a good girl come on kitten cum for daddy" I came all over his length that was in me from behind. I feel him cum against me in the condom.
He pulls out of me as I breath heavily sore down there. He lays me down while he lays down next to me.
"Uhm M Michael...?" I swallow my spit in embarrassment.
"What's wrong kitten?" I point at his Xbox. "Oh fuck" he gets up grabbing his microphone
"Oh daddy Mikey fuck that feels so good" his friends mocking. "I want you to cum for daddy be a good girl" they all laugh Michael blushing and turning off his xbox.
"Uh hehe they didn't hear anything" he says nervously. I giggle motioning him over.
All night we layer there together on the couch cuddling as we sleep.
========
Wow this was uh wow lmao I hope you guys enjoyed this I was writing this in my lift lab lol. ITS RAINING!!!! Yea hope you like it bye! I'll do request too btw