ch3

He sent Natasha, Mr. Rogers, and me to go but I knew that Mr. Starks would make an entrance when we least expect it. We all fought but I didn't use my powers. As I predicted Anthony came but what I did not predict was for the guy to surrender so quickly. On our way back there was a storm the guy and I were looking panicked. Natasha asked him what he was scared of.
"It's what comes after," he and I responded at the same time.
I looked at him for a second meeting his eyes for a moment instantly going into a vision of one of his memories. By this time there was a constant banging against the roof of the jet and I headed towards the prisoner. That's when the hatch opened by Tony and the prisoner was grabbed so I guess I was the closest because he grabbed my arm. I was let go on the way down and unfurled my wings allowing my landing to soften. When I looked up I saw that Tony had tackled Thor as he spoke with Loki.
"Loki listen-," said Thor before he was tackled by Tony in his Ironman suit.
"I'm listening," said Loki which caused me to giggle.
He turned to me and didn't seem to recognize me since my hair was black when I fought him. Now it is back to lavender. I continued to giggle because his face looked like he had just seen an angel.
"Hello Loki. How is your plan going so far? I see that you've distracted both your enemy and you 'brother'," I said putting air quotes around Brother.
"Who are you my dear," he asked me.
"You'll never know God of Mischief. But I'll just let you call me what you'd like that isn't offensive."
"Alright how about Lillian with Lily as a nickname," he suggested.
I had my microphone on so that they know to call me by a flower nickname even though they have already thought of using a different name for me. I nodded in approval and after he was put in his cuffs again escorted him and the others to the jet.