ch1

Hey my name is Josephine Ryhulio-Fury. I'm the sister of the famous Nick Fury. Yes I said Nick Fury the leader of SHEILD and I haven't seen him in years because I've been on missions from all around the world one after another.

Today I finished a mission that was conveniently in New York City where headquarters is now located. The carrier is in the sky at the moment so I unfurled my wings to fly up there it took me about fifteen minutes to get on to the landing strip. I landed while folding my wings to put them under my trench coat and saw agents saluting to me so I guess they recognized me. I was led to where I presume that Nick was having a meeting.

I quietly opened the door and put suction cup at the tips of my hand and feet. As I climbed they didn't make a sound and I was right above Nick having a meeting with The Hulk, Ironman, Thor, Black Widow, and Captain America. I retracted the suction cup and unfold my wings slightly to soften my landing as I landed on the table surprising everyone except Nick and my bestie, Natasha.

I smiled," Hello brother, Natasha. It's been a while."

"Josephine. How did you get here," asked Natasha.

"You know using a wing or two. I always find a way," I smirked.

"Josephine you're right on time I was about to introduce you. Well everyone this is Josephine Fury. Stark don't even try," said Nick.

That confused me until I saw what he was talking about. Stark was staring at me weirdly and I just went towards the others but Nick just had to had to say something about my coat.

"Oh Josephine why don't you take off your coat. I would like to show everyone your powers."

"Alright Nick only for you," I smiled.

I took the coat off and let my wings out which was a relief because my wings are huge.

"By Odin's beard," shouted Thor.

"Do those actually work," asked dr banner.

I nodded and demonstrated to him by flying around near the ceiling. They all looked at a child seeing a butterfly for the first time and I giggled. I did a loop de loop and landed perfectly on my feet. I flipped using my wings as leverage.

I smiled bowing as if I was performing.

"Any questions," I asked.