Inside A's Brain

The liars were still in their place. They weren't sure if they could trust Mona. Hanna moved and went to Mona's side.
''Come on guys!" Hanna said.
"Do you want to find Ali or not?" Mona screeched, as she started walking.
Hanna looked at them, they looked at Hanna. They were sure they could trust Hanna. If Hanna was trusting Mona, they could at least try to trust her too.
After 30 minutes they were finally in Spencer's car, outside of the Carissimi Group. They got out of the car, and went into the building. They find themselves walking through a long corridor.
"This is where the signal comes from. This is where Charles sends all the messages," Mona said, as she tried to figure out the passcode to close the door.
"Let me try,'' Spencer said as she took Mona's place.
"Try Ali's birthday," Mona said. As Spencer typed, Sara turned to Emily and gave her a confused but also sad look.
"What's wrong?" Emily said.
"When I was down there, in the dollhouse, Charles gave me two cookies every Fourth of July. A red one and a blue one. As they all listened to Sara, Spencer typed in the date she had just said. It was correct! That was the passcode! They were closer than they thought to enter A's brain.
Hanna broke the silence as they walked through the large door, "Oh God, did we just walk into A's brain?"
"Yes Hanna, I think we did," Spencer said with a smile on her face.
The room was all filled with dolls and pictures. It was Charles' Memory Room.
"Look! Here's the computer!" Mona said excited.
"That's the computer? That's where A started all this madness?" Hanna said with fear and anger in her voice.
Mona looked at all the files in a drawer and said, "Yes, Hanna. I think we can find where Alison is. I found all the data we need."
After minutes of looking for clues, Mona looked up and said, "Oh My God, Alison's at Radley! We need to hurry!"
As they were told, they all bolted out of the room and back into Spencer's car.