unmAsked

They got to Radley and heard footsteps on the 3rd floor. They all quickly ran up to Room 204 to see Redcoat stand in front of Ali. It seemed as if Redcoat was wearing some type of mask. Mona was the first to figure it out, Redcoat was wearing a gas mask. Suddenly the room filled with gas and all the liars fell one by one, Spencer the last to fall.
After several moments, they awoke, in a room. They were tied up.
"Guys are you okay?!" Alison asked them, as she walked toward them.
"Yes, we're fine. But you, are you okay?" Emily asked in horror, as Alison tried to cut the rope they were tied up in.
"Ali, stop! You can't cut it, it's too thick. You'll hurt yourself. " explained Spencer.
"Someone's coming!" Mona shrieked in fear.
Alison stood up and turned around.
" Oh good, you guys are awake! Sorry about the gas and the ropes. My partner always wants to be sure. " said Charles. They liars tried to identify Charles' voice, but they couldn't quite put a finger on it. The fear on their faces was visible. Even Alison was still frightened.
"Okay enough of the mushy talk. Get up and get comfortable. It's gonna be a long story. Better get comfortable." said Charles. He untied the girls.
"Okay, Charles. What did we ever do to you? Why did you bring us here, to this SICK place?" Ali screamed.
"This is not a sick place! This is MY HOME." He screamed right back at her. They all looked terrified and he took a deep took a deep breath to calm himself down.
"Sorry...... I'm sorry, sis. I didn't want to scare you. "
The liars wanted to see who was under that black hoodie and gloves so bad. Then, he started to caress Alison. She felt the black gloves on her face, then cheeks.
"Charles, please let us go!" Mona said with tears in her eyes.
"Oh I can't do that! I did this for you! For ALL of you! I can't let you leave!" He then pulled his mask off with a sick smile on his face. It was Wren.