Spell 13

(Wooohoo 1k :D :D :D i am so happy!! Thank you everyone!!!)

For this spell, you will need: A piece of paper, coloring tools, a pen/pencil, andbelief in magic. Read the following before doing anything:
1. Draw yourself on the piece of paperwith the tail on.
2. Color your tail to the color you want. 3. Fold the paper hamburger style so you cant see the drawing.
4. Write down its info: Tail color, Powers (hydrokinesis, hydrocryokinesis, hydrothermokinesis), when you have your tail, how long you can be underwater, if you can breathe underwater, etc.
5. Fold the paper hamburger style so you cant see the words.
6. Write and say at the same time: Tail tail, come to me, let me swim with all the fish, I wish for a tail on the physical plane, so mote it be! (So mote it be should be written as big as you can)
7. Fold the paper hamburger style so you cant see the words.
8. Draw a pentagram on it.
9. Fold the paper hamburger style again so you cant see the pentagram. Now every night, for three nights, chant: 1x:Gods and Godesses, grant me my dream tail on this plane from pain and growth. 10x:Tail tail, come to me, let me swim with all the fish, I wish for a tail on the physical plane, so mote it be. Then kiss the paper and place it under your pillow or within the pillow covers.

Then after those three days, you have to wait one month.

Chance to work: ••••o