7 Minutes in Heaven

Your P.O.V-
I was walking around ninjago with Nya, just hanging out and talking.

"Hey y/n, are you coming over tonight?"

"What for?"

"You know, for the party we're having tonight."

"What party?" I say with a confused look.

"They didn't tell you? Geez. We're having a party tonight so we can all hang out together. Do you want to come?"

"Sure I would love too!"

"Great!" Nya and I stopped at my house before heading to the monastery.
   We arrived at the monastery later that night. Once we got to the top of the stairs, we knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing Sensei Wu behind it.

"Ah, y/n and Nya welcome back. Everyone is in the main room have fun."

"Thank you Sensei" we say as we leave to meet with the others. We both entered the main room, everyone noticed we walked in and said hello.

"Alright Nya and y/n are finally here. So now the fun can begin." Jay says with a smirk.

"Cool so what are we going to do?" I ask.

"Oh, we're going to play a fun game."

"What game?" I ask.
Jay smiled and walked over to the table. Jay picks up a hat from the table and moves his hand in circles like he's mixing something in the hat. Then I realize what game we were going to play.

"7 minutes in heaven, and y/n gets to go first."

End of your p.o.v

Cole-
" I have to go first?"

"Yup. No complaining and just reach into the hat."

You reach into the hat and feel all the objects in it. You feel something hard and round, you pull it out of the hat.
It was a beautiful, shiny, blue rock. You knew it was Cole's.

"Cole did you put this in the hat?"

"You know I did. Now let's go." Cole grabs your hand, and pulls you into the closet.

" 7 minutes starts now." You here Jay shout. You look around the closet, not really seeing anything. Then your foot gets caught on something, and you end up falling.

"Are you okay y/n?"

"Yeah I'm fine." You soon realize you fell on top of Cole, again. You try to get up, but Cole puts one hand on your waist, and one on your back to stop you.

" I was so happy you pulled my rock out if the hat. I was hoping that you would pick mine, so you wouldn't be in here with anyone else."

"Your to overprotective."

"Maybe."

"But don't worry. If I got someone else then I would refuse to come in with them."

"Thanks y/n." Cole cups your cheek in his hand and kisses you. Soon you see a flash of light, you both stop to see Kai with a camera in his hand.

"What a nice picture. Should I hang it on the wall?"

"Your so dead Kai!" Cole gets up and starts chasing after Kai around the whole monestary.

Jay-
You reach your hand into the hat and pull a lighting bolt keychain.
You look at Jay with a 'really' look on your face.

"What? They were cool and cheap." You ket out a little chuckle and go into the closet with Jay. It was a small closet, so small both of your bodies are almost touching.