Tears of pain

Nialls's p.o.v

Me and Selena were at a basketball game when I got the call that my mothers in the hospital and Cayden was in the hospital as we'll.

I hung up and grabbed Selena's hand.
"Niall what's wrong?
"Umm my sister is in the hospital and my mother is to"
"Oh my gosh what happen?"
"I have no clue I hung up before they could say anything else"

*******
When we got to the hospital I ran to the desk and asked for caydens room first.

"Her room is 506 and you know she's Been here for 2 days now and she's not talking to anyone,she can listen but she won't talk"

I nodd my head and me and Selena run to her room. When we walk in Hayden looks at me and looks at Cayden. Cayden looked all bruised up and Hayden looks like she's been crying for a million years.

I walk over to Cayden and grab her hand.

"Cayden" I say my voice breaking..

She look at me and bites her lip like she's holding back tears.

"I'm soo sorry I just got the call you were here"

I just hold her hand and kiss it.

I'll be right back I'm gonna see how moms doing.

"I'll come too"says Hayden

Then we both walk to the front desk.

"We're is Beth Horan located?" Hayden asks

"Are y'all her kids?"

"Yes..." I say

"You may want to talk to her doctor I'll call him"

Soon the doctor comes and tells us to sit down while were in the lobby.

"Cayden's doing we'll and we've signed her up for counseling and your mother... She uh she pasted away just a few minutes ago I'm soo sorry"

"What?" Hayden says

"She didn't make it"

"Oh my gosh.." Whispers Hayden

I was speechless.. I shook hands with the doctor and me and Hayden walked back to caydens room.

Sooner or later we told Cayden our mother had pasted away.
And I don't even know where that went it was like she didn't even care anymore you could see no pain. Though she was breathing lower. I could tell she was hurting all over and that just made her not talking not better.

Hayden was crying hysterically she couldn't stop.

And I was holding Selena's hand as tight as I could. While Cameron was holding Hayden tight telling her he loved her.