Hard to be sad.

Nialls p.o.v

It was hard to be sad, when you have such an amazing person by your side and I had Selena and today was the 2nd week since my mom pasted and today was her funeral and Bradley was still with Cameron's mom's house and Cayden had been out the hospital for 2 days and she still hasn't talked but me and Selena get ready to leave for the funeral and I go knock on Hayden's door she was gorgeous she had on all black and then Cayden came out of the room. Wearing the same thing.
My two sisters beautiful as ever.
We were walking to the car all 4 of us when Cameron pulled up in his car. With his mom. And nash and Nash's mom.

"We don't know where to go and baby Bradley is in the back with us"

I smile "thanks cam,and just follow us"

He nodds and Everybody gets in my car. Grandma and grandpa are already there so we don't have to worry about them.

When we got there. Everybody was crying mostly old people and my mothers friends.. One person stuck out to me.

"Dad" I whisper
"Dad?" Repeats Hayden
"He's here Hayden and Cayden"
"Omg where" says Hayden.

We all walk over to him.
And he gives us hugs.

"I love you kids soo much"

"We love you to dad" I say.

About an hour later the preacher asked if anyone wanted to go and talk. Of Course Hayden went up there but she also had papers and Cayden held her hand as she was talking.

"Okay these papers are from Cayden she's in deep pain right now but she wrote down down words for her mom and for everybody to know. But I'm gonna I first.
Soo my mother she was a very beautiful mother and she was happy even after she got hurt she got engaged with someone who little would she know change her life, it's not her fault he hit her it's not her fault that he abused her it's not my mother fault that we seen right through her, she was beautiful even with her scars.
Now for caydens words..
'I have never felt such a pain so strong that it takes away your words and makes you feel weak and empty, I watched as my mother go shot and I watched as the dude that made my moms life a living hell die, I got coverd in both of there bloods worst feeling ever is watching somebody die even when thy both die in the end. I can't talk because my words won't come out and I just knew for my moms sake I better write something the last thing she said to me was tell nash I was sorry and he has my blessings.
And what sucks is the last thing I said to her was I hated her.. That's the only thing I keeps thinking before everything went south and you never really know what could happen even if you hate your mother always tell her you love her because after josh hurt me sexually,physically and mentally I cannot cry Anymore I can't think straight anymore and I cannot talk anymore it's not that I don't want to but it's just messed me up and everytime I close my eyes I see him chasing me I see him coming to kill me I see him not finished with me and it's scary. And I just wanted to say my mom was better than everybody thinks." Says Hayden. Then she gives Cayden a hug.

And everybody claps for them. And many people go up there but I didn't. Cayden and Hayden had already said everything.

I was happy I had everything I had no reason to be that sad. My mother would want everybody to be happy and to act like she's still here.