One

I'm not some completely unhinged psychopath. There's a huge spectrum of psychological conditions that is as complex as the universe itself for us to comprehend.

I'm not a professional, but I believe that I am cold, a remorseless killer who does not care much for the sadistic elements of the kill and likes to be called daddy.

The act of killing may be a thrill for me, but not all killers like to play with their prey for long.

My name is Harry Styles, to put it in the most formal way I can, I kill nymphos.

Nymphomaniacs are women who have abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire, which are my prey.

I do it for fun, it seems sick but not in my head.

"Goodmorning to you too." I laughed.

I wiped my knife clean on the womans stomach, who was laid out on her bed, blood staining her sheets. I pulled on my clothes and my boots before taking a cigarette from her night stand that was beside the bed before lighting it and sitting down, I inhaled some before blowing it out and letting my head fall back as I closed my eyes.

I reopend my eyes, examining her body before getting up and checking her pulse.

"You're dead ass fuck." I chuckled wiping my hand on my jeans.

I cleaned my tracks and pulled the sheets off of her bed, which probably had my juices on it. I grabbed my car keys and the rest of any evidence before walking out and throwing everything in my trunk and got in my car.

I drove off going to my secret hideout for evidence before dropping it off and going back home.

I would tell you where but like I said, its a secret hideout.

After taking a nap and entertaining myself with some movies, I decided to go to the café a couple streets down.

I paid for a coffee and bagel before taking a seat in the back, my eyes on everything that was in view.

I watched a young brunette come inside, taking off her sweater and waiting in line. Her eyes flickered to me and back to the cash register, smiling softly.

What a beauty, she'd be prettier with a knife ramming into her neck while I fucked her.

I hurriedly shoved the rest of the bagel in my mouth, eating it and drinking my coffee as I watched her sit down.

I got up and walked to her table, sitting across from her.

"Hi, Im Harry." I said grinning at her.

"Hi Harry, Im Camryn." she chuckled.

"Nice name, do you come here alot?"

"Not really, I just started coming here. I moved down the street a couple days ago." she informed me and I nodded softly smiling at her.

"Oh thats cool, I hope you enjoy it here. Its really quiet around here." I said playing with the rings that laid on my fingers.

"I hope so too, it seems quiet, alot of people seem to mind their business."

"Yeah they do." I grinned, they do especially when someones murdered.

"We should hang out some time, maybe I can show you around?" I said, standing up.

"Yeah sure."

"Okay, I'll see you around." I said smirking as I walked out of the café.

dumb bitch.