Four

11pm

I was going to a party with Camryn in about 15 minutes and I was stressing.

I pulled out my black pants and a red plaid shirt, throwing it on before putting on my black worn out boots, then I put on my rings before throwing my SnapBack on and checking myself out.

(Frat boy Harry was my fav look bring it back Harold pls)

Damn I would date myself.

I jumped out of my daze as I heard someone knocking on my door.

I grabbed my keys expecting Camryn to be dressed in a tight dress once I opened my front door, making me want to bring her in and fuck her.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply before opening my door, Camryn smiling as she held a small purse in her hand, a pink dress fitting her slim body perfectly and her curly hair now straightly laid back.

The dress was short about mid thigh but had a push on her chest which showed enough cleavage.

I licked my lips, rubbing on my chin as I smirked at her and she stood there blushing.

"You look beautiful." I said walking out into the hallway with Camryn as she walked backwards so there was space between us.

"Thank you, you look pretty nice yourself Harry." She said keeping her head low.

"Thank you, shall we take my car?" I asked letting her walk in front of me, softly holding onto her waist.

"Sure, I won't be drinking that much tonight." She informed me, looking up at me.

"Good, I won't either." I said as we walked into the parking lot that was attached to my loft apartment.

I opened the car door for her, letting her in and hearing a small "thank you" come out of her mouth as I nodded and closed her door, getting into the car myself and starting it up.

I drove to the address she informed me to go to, having small talk with her which was absolutely entertaining.

I was trying to focus on the road and not on her plump lips that were tinted a dark red as sentences about her life rolled off her tongue.

I parked close to the house that was already trashed in front, people scattered around and music blasting.

Once getting out, I went to Camryns side, helping her out as she uttered a sweet thank you making my insides blossom like a flower.

She held onto my upper arm, holding her jacket close to her body as we made our way up to the front door, walking into the house making me get a headache from the horrible music volume.

"Let's go to the kitchen, my roommate Flora might be there gulping bottles." She said a prominent bold smile on her face as she grabbed my hand and dragged me along.

We got into the kitchen as on cue her roommate was sipping a red cup with a mysterious liquid in it before she gasped and put her cup down, hugging Camryn tightly which made her let go of my hand.

"You made it! And you look sophisticated." She shrieked biting her lip as Camryn giggled.

"And you brung someone like I told you to do I see. Wow I'm so proud." She said winking at Camryn once she stopped staring me down.

"I'm Flora." She said shaking my hand.

"Harry," I said nodding at her.

"What kind of drink do you prefer Harry?" She asked going to the several bottles.

"Fireball, extra hot." I said as she nodded taking out several things.

"Brave drinker I see." She said making me a drink before handing me a cup.