Three

After walking for like 10 minutes we finally made it an I made my way into the lobby where Niall stood in back of the desk, eating peanuts.

Fucking weirdo.

"Oh hello Harold, your room is ready for you. Also here's your key and a new package for you."

"Thanks, also Niall take this as advice, sarcasm can get you killed." I said smirking.

"Okay, fuck off." He mumbled.

"See you later." I mimicked as I pulled Korrin up to my room before unlocking the door and letting her in.

"You can go relax in the room, I'll be back." I said making my way into the bathroom, opening the package.

I took out a pistol, a custom design on it with a silencer.

I put it in between my jeans and boxers, pulling down my shirt before putting the package away and going into my room where Korrin laid on my bed with only her undergarments on.

I placed the gun under my mattress, before pulling off my shirt.

" you look beautiful." I mumbled before she smiled and got on her knees, crawling to me before helping me unbuckle my jeans and kicked off my shoes, sliding my jeans off.

"Go lay down in the middle of the bed baby." I said trying to keep my cool as she innocently nodded and laid in the middle.

I pulled down my boxers, grabbing onto my shaft.

"Fuck," I grunted before crawling onto the bed and getting on top of her, grinding myself on her.

She grabbed my shaft, pecking my neck as she began stroking me.

I pulled off her pantes, ripping them slightly.

"Shit sorry, you won't need them anyways." I mumbled before she pushed me off of her and straddled me.

"Let me be in charge." She said smirking before sliding herself onto my hardened shaft.

She kept slowly pushing herself off of me and repeating, teasing the both of us before she quickened her pace and rode me.

"Oh no," she gagged before throwing up next to me.

"Oh what the fuck." I held my mouth before pushing her off of me and pulled my boxers on.

I grabbed the gun not facing her, making sure it had bullets in.

"You know I really thought you were cute and shit but now I'm disgusted." I sighed.

"I'm so sorry, we can try this again."

"Oh no, you won't be trying anything ever again." I said before aiming the gun at her, before she could talk I shot her.

"What a babe." I said smirking before pecking the gun.

I put it in my boxers slightly, my waistband holding it in place.

I grabbed my clothes putting them on before grabbing the package and putting the gun back in it.

I locked my door before making my way back down to the lobby.

"Done already?" Niall asked and I nodded.

"You just went up there.." He said questiongly.

"She fucking threw up next to me so I had to shoot her." I groaned.

Niall began laughing, his face turning red as he held it in.

"I fucking hate you." I said handing him the key.

"I love you too pal, see ya soon." He said chuckling as he wiped the tear off his cheek.

I gave him the finger before walking out of the hotel.

I walked on the pavement towards my house, it was about 40 degrees by now and it was freezing.

A car slowly drove next to the curb before the window rolled down and I stopped walking, looking at who was driving.

It was Camryn, with a cheesy smile on her face.

I chuckled as she demanded me to get in, scolding me because it was fall almost winter.

"Don't you have a car?" She asked humming to the music that played quietly.

"Yeah, but I felt the need to walk." I said watching her drive.

"Where did you come from?" She asked making me shift in my seat.

"I came from the hotel, I was visiting my pal." I said actually feeling good about my lie.

"Where are you coming from?" I said mimicking her as she giggled.

"Oh I came back from dropping off my roomie off at her boyfriends house." She said looking at me and giving me a smile before turning her head back to the street.

"Well, we're here." She said stopping in front of my house.

"Thanks, I owe you one." I said smirking and getting out of car, closing the door before sticking my head in the window.

"Anytime Harry. By the way there's a party tomorrow and I need someone to come with me, would you like to come?" She asked.

"Yeah, text me." I said smirking as I gave her my number.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." She said biting her lip and I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.

"Mhm." I said winking and going up to my apartment.

I kicked off my shoes once I got into my apartment.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.