Chapter 1 Mona

As Mona walked down the small
ally she looked at the roof tops that glowed. "Wait up" Darrick called from behind "Than walk faster" Mona sneered. They walked over tables people yelled their protests behind them. Her mother was trying to get revenge on Rapunzel. But she couldn't because the were locked in a spell donjon. "Hey Mona" Urga called. "What" Mona snapped back. "Well I was wondering what your mother wanted" she asked. "I don't know" she said chilling down a bit. "Were almost there" Mona said again. "Well well" said a voice from a corner shocked Mona that she jumped. Her mother was standing right in front of her. "Hi mom" Mona said "Well look who's here" her mom said weirdly. "Well I got some news" she said "Now I got a message from the postoffice and you guys are going to a new school. "Is Ursula going to be teaching us because I don't think we're going to be learning anything new" Mona said hoping Ursula wound not be teaching them. No a school just outside this cell. "Now I only said yes because you guys need to get me the the wood wand" her mother explained. "With that wand I will be able to control the world with evil" she hollered. "And we can free all the villains in the land like Jafar and Cinderella's witch mom and and the witch of the west and the evil queen and Cruella Scare and many many more" she announced. "Now lets get back to the cell. The night sky was as black as the dark rag Mona slept on. The guard's shoes tapped a song as he moved back and forth. Mona looked up at the sky it's night sky moved back and more darkness moved in. She started to close her eyes but she couldn't the moon shinning in the darkness bothered her. It felt weird looking at it the moon reflected of her and showed her in the center of the moon. the reflection showed her as a different girl she looked well not hideous she was helping people in need and honoring kings and queens. She looked away the reflection still strong in her mind. finally her eyes started to drop. But she couldn't sleep yet her eyes flickered open. She looked at the moon there was nothing on her reflection was gone. But she was getting tiered so she let her eyes drop and fall into sleep.