Will you?

Jin's pov

Me and Adam laugh the whole time then walk out of the break room. Adam always had that cute laugh. We talk about recording and we decided to record some Happy wheels and Minecraft. I go on my minecraft and at what server we were on. Ot was a public server so I asked him what he looked like. "Brown hair, sunglasses, a necklace that is yellow and purple, red shoes and blackish gray outfit". I find him near a boared that said splegg. "Splegg? yes I love splegg" I say as we begin our recording. (Time skip till done both recordyings. I go out of my office and talk with the boys.

Adam's pov

Jin went talking with someone else and I went to my office and pulled skype up. Chirs was on so I message him "Can I talk to you about something" "sure" and I video call chris and he picks up I see chris's head pop up " what's wrong?" He asked " You know what happened to me and Jin and how I liked him?" "Yeah?" "I think I'm gonna ask him out?" "OMG really, why did you skype me then?" "Needed some confidence and advice" "Ok, well I know you can do it I believe in you" "thanks and how should I go in to ask him?" "Well where is he right now?" "talking to my editors and friends" " ok how ever you feel is great whether you say in front of them, set something up with your friends, how ever you like" "ok I am going to set something up with my friends, oh and thanks chris" "your welcome anything for a friend, well I have to go record jurassic craft see ya and good luck" "see ya" I say as I hang up from the call and thinks. He gets up and calls Max and Tim. They get in my office and I close the door so Jin doesn't hear us. "What do you want?" Asked Tim. "I like Jin" I say with a sigh. They look at each other then back at me "we knew, the way you looked at him, the way you talked, acted, and blushed around him" Max said. "Well ok, I-I want to ask him out" " OMG we believe in you" They say in a unisin. "Well I have a plan but you can't tell Jin, Ross,and John the boys will tell Jin of hint him so only you guys, ok?" "Ok" They say. I told them the plan and send them out to set it up. I get ready and wait for the sign, Max hides enough so only I can see him and gives the sign and I walk out of the office and stand outside of it. "Jin can you come here for a quick second?" I ask as I hear him coming over. "Yeah?" He asks. I put my hands behind my back and give Max the sign I see Max give Tim the sign and see him start to walk. As that was happening I was telling him that we were going to record some do not laugh tomorrow. I feel Max grab my shirt and Tim behind Jin. " Oh and Jin" we get pushed closer together but not to close to kiss" will you be my Boyfriend?"