Toss?

Jin's pov

I hear Adam talking to Tim about him and Ross can't wait for that. Anyways what time is it... OH Gosh it's 11pm. Adam looks back at me and said"let's celebrate Jin, anyone want to join?" "Sure" everyone replied. "Ihop" Tim and Ross said together." "Someone wants to spend time with someone special" I say teasingly. They both blush dark pink and walk away from each other. But Ross walks up to me and whispers "I need help" "with Tim?" I ask. He nods and me and him walk with each other to the cars talking about it. "Hey I believe in you just find the right moment and tell him come to me and Adam if you need help" " k thanks" he whispered as he went to Max's car. I go to Adam's car and get in "IHop?" I ask. "yeah have you ever been there?" "no they didn't have one where I lived" "oh they got the best pancakes in town and it is Ross and Tim's fav place to eat" "oh ok cool" I responded as Adam drives us to Ihop and parks. we wait for the crew to get here. Me and Adam start a small talk then someone pulls up next us, and guess who it was, Max, Ross, and Tim. They look to their left and see us wave to them and wave back. We waited for John who drove by himself. he pulled up to our left and as he parks he waves at us and we wave back.

Adam's pov

We get out of the car and head in with everyone. We sit in our table and order our food, since I am on a diet I order a BLT with fries. Of course I sit next to Jin and Ross sit next to him and Tim next to me. Tim whispers to me "can you help me for asking Ross out tomorrow?" "Sure text me tonight ok?" "Ok" we whisper to each other. We finish eating and head to the car. "Hey Jin, Tim wants to set something up tomorrow." "Really?! Ok what should we do?" Jin responded. "We'll what does Ross like?" Jin asked. "We'll Ross likes a surprises" I say responding. "Well that works" Jin says as I pull out of the parking and we head home. We get home and sit down on the couch with Jin cuddling me. I receive a message from Tim saying can we call him and I reply "sure can I put you on speaker with Jin" "sure" he replied. I call Tim and put him on speaker and wait for him to pick up. Tim picks up and speaks up "hi Adam and Jin" "hey Tim" I say tiredly because of Jin is still cuddling into my side making me feel tired. "Hi" Jin said happily not tired at all. "You tired already Adam, wow" Tim said. "It's not my fault Jin is making me tired just cuddling me" I say still tired. "Hahaha" Jin laugh. "So what should I do to ask Ross out?" "Me and Jin were talking about that Ross loves surprises so you should at least surprise him" "ok so should I mess with his background saying go to the center of the offices and I stand there almost like what you did except that someone pushes me on top of him and ask him?" "Sounds great!" Jin said. I was getting so tired my eyes started to close then open quickly and kept doing it.