-Chapter 3: You Left Her To Die-

Ah yes, LEY IS BACK IN THE.. um... house? no wait... Internet? Yeah. Internet XD

----

~NORMAL POV~

"(Name)! Run!" "Wha-" "RuN!" You started to run as fast as you can, away from Ley's new 'personality'. "YoU wErE a LiE, BEN. yOu WeRe sUch A wASte oF TiMe..." BEN's eyes widen. How could have Ley know him? "LeY.EXE hAs sTarTeD wOrkInG." "Ley?" (Name) Ask-mutters from far away. The shattering of glass can be heard and the screen blacked out. "Ley.EXE has stopped working." Ley shook her head to regain back herself. "Wha- What happened?" She asks herself. She sees the two red dots again. Her eyes widen and her pupils shrink in fear as she tries to back up. She accidentally slipped on a shard of glass as she hit her back. "Agh!" Ley groans in pain. "Ley!" You screech. "Ugh..." Ley grunts. "You Shouldn't Have Done That." BEN says as he starts to drag Ley away. Ley screams. ((HALP! HALP ME READER-CHAN!)) "UGH! LET ME GO!" The black-haired girl screeches. "Nope, Sorry not Sorry." BEN mutters the last three words. BEN takes Ley's eyes out. Ley groans, screeches and screams in pain. "P-Please! St-Stop!" Ley says while groaning. "You've Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven't You, Ley?" The lights flicked back on. "Ley?" "(Name)! HELP!" BEN then pushes her to a lake from where he drowned. ((Where did that come from? o.o)) Ley tried to hold her breath, but she couldn't. She just gave in after 10 seconds and drowned. BEN smirked and looked at you. You gulped and tried to run away. But little did you know, he teleported. "NO! S-STOP!" You screeched. 

~(NAME)'S POV~

I tried to run away, but he followed. 'This is just a nightmare, right? Ley didn't die!' "Oh, but she did, (Name)." I heard this so-called-BEN. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screeched. "Why should I, huh?" BEN asked-said. "AAAAGGGGHHHH I NEED MEH MOM!" Yes, I still be with my mom... Don't ask... My lungs were burning, my legs are aching until I couldn't run anymore. I collapsed on the floor and I blacked out. 

----

Yes? Problem?