-Chapter 4: A Nightmare Come True-

Its been like, one to two/three since I updated. I suggest you reading the last chapter or probably reading the whole story again after the long time of not updating you might have forgot about the story plot. Also, I change my mind about the ad. No more bold-italic. Just plain old normal.
-----

~(NAME)'S POV~

I shot up from... Bed? I looked around while touching myself to make sure I'm still alive. I saw myself in my dorm while Ley ((Roomies! :3)) and the dorm adviser, Madam Fransisco ((Her last name)) looking at me with mixed annoyed and concerned looks. "You kay, (Name)?" She asks. "No, I'm serious. Are you okay? You were murmuring about this 'BEN' dude in your sleeping and staying I wasn't dead. What's up with you?" She asks. "Wha-What time is it?" I ask. ".......... 2:53 AM." She mutters. "Ms. (Last Name), mind telling me and Ms. Reyes about your dream? Or more as... Nightmare, w-" I cut her off. "No..." I say as I roll off my bed. "Oof..." I mutter. I looked down under the bed of pitch darkness, I saw two red pinprick dots with a grin. "I'm watching the two of you..." I hear. I shiver.

~TIMESKIP TO LUNCH; NORMAL POV~

Ley and (Name) were at the cafeteria for lunch, (Name) was in front of Ley. "(Name), tell me." Ley ordered. "OH, HEY LOOK! WE'RE NEXT!" You yell. "Sure..." She says suspiciously. You ordered chicken, plain rice and fries while Ley ordered potato, Sunnyside Up eggs and fried rice. You both sat on the table next to the door. "So, (Name)... Tell me about your nightmare." She orders once again. You sigh. "Well-" Before you could continue, you blacked out.

~ONE MINUTE TIMESKIP~

Your vision fades to fine again, you hear screams of agony, you looked down at your feet to see a puddle of blood and a blood trail coming from you front and Ley's glasses. ((Yes. I wear glasses.)) You looked in front to see the same thing in your nightmare, but the most horrifying scene. BEN taking her eyes out. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, Ley. You're gonna get it if ya don't stop, Ley." He cooed. He then pushed Ley into the water. "Ley... Oh no..." You mutter. He hears you as his pointed hear perk up, and Ley's body flows down. The water began turning red from the blood in her eye sockets. "Look at what we have here~." He grins. He takes out his ocarina and sword...
-----
CLIFFHANGERS MWAHAHAHA