Part 15

Davenport POV

Good thing the kids actually got the mission. I was going to set up a fake mission to get them farther away from the house for now because I was planning a surprise for them. I'll elaborate later. But I am proud of Wilson today. He made great strive for his first mission. On their transport, I start talking to them.

Great work today guys. I think Wilson deserves the medal of the day. First mission, and he stayed completely calm, followed orders, and completed the mission.

Katara: Yeah, great job today, bro.

AJ: Yeah dude. You were awesome.

Jack: Yeah, if I was there by myself, we would have finished by the time dinner started.

Wilson: Thanks guys, but I really want to take a shower.

Katara: You aren't the only one.

Your showers are going to have to wait.

All: WHY?!?!

Katara: I am covered in oil and rust from that pipe.

Jack: Look at my hands.

He points his hands to the camera in the corner and his gloves are ripped, and dirty.

AJ: We all need to shower. And we all can.

How?

Wilson: Capsules. In three seconds.

Oh yeah. Well, guys come on in. I have a surprise for you.

Katara: What is it?

You are going to love it.

Katara: Why?

You will. Just come inside.

The kids come inside, drop the gear in the gear room, and run into the lab. Katara comes in first, turned around, yelling at her brothers. They all come in blacker than they were on the transport.

What happened.

Katara: These dummies here thought it would be funny to have a slap fight next to the sensitive flash bombs. Guess what happened next.

Oo, well guys, great job on the mission.

All: Thanks.

Alright, go ahead and get changed, Tasha made dinner.

Everyone looks disappointed.

Come on, I have a pizza order online, in case it's that bad.

All: Good.

They all walk to their capsules but before they walked into them, someone special stepped out. Adam, Bree, and Chase stepped out of their capsules.

Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo: HI THERE!

AJ, Jack, Katara, Wilson: OH MY GOSH! HI!

They were all hugging and Bree and Katara were screaming. Well, Bree was screaming, and Katara was yelling.

Reader's POV

Katara: What are you doing here?!?!

Bree: Well, Chase was really pushing for it, Adam wanted more peanut butter, I wanted to hang out with my new best friend that doesn't bug the heck out of me, and Leo claims he is coming to see his mom, but we really think he just wants his video games.

Davenport: Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo. This is AJ, Jack, Katara, and Wilson.

Adam: Cool, more brothers and sister.