96

"Be my boyfriend please." Luke says rubbing my bare back.

"I'd love too."

"We'll work it out, I'll visit and you'll be home for breaks. We'll be good. There's FaceTime." He smiles kissing my cheek.

•••

He stays and helps me pack, we want to spend time together before I leave.

"So what time does your flight leave?" He asks packing some of my clothes into a my suit case.

"At 7am." I sigh.

"Well let's not worry about it and spend are time together."

••
We watch movies all night after we finished packing and cuddled. We ordered in.

We finish up our 4th movie and it's 5am.

"Babe it's 5am." He whispers.

"Yeah. We have to get going."

We pack up the car, Ashton meets us at my moms house and we head to the airport.

"I love you too mom. We're going to be okay. I promise. I love you so much I'll call you every week" I hug my mom and she sobs.

"I love you baby boy." She smiles. "Goodbye." She walks away only because she didn't want to see me go.

I wipe my tears away before looking at Luke.

"Hey hey don't cry it's okay." I say wiping his eyes, "baby like you said we'll see each other soon."

"I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you babe." He hugs me and I don't want to let go but they call my flight.

"I love you too." I smile before walking to Ashton and walk with him to the gate. I turn around and find Luke and wave goodbye.

"I LOVE YOU!!" He yells causing a few people to look his way. I chuckle.

I'm so in love with this boy.