Prologue

Louis

Adidas Headquarters, London

"Alright men, that was a fantastic job. You can wrap up and go home now," said Eric, the head of the crew. I sighed in relief and immediately shed off the thick sweatshirt, now clinging to my body with sweat. It was quite idiotic, having a photoshoot for an autumn line in the middle of summer. It still paid well though, so I couldn't argue.

Hoisting my backpack over both shoulders, I was just about to walk out of the building when Eric spoke out loud to us.

"I'm going to need a few of you to stay behind, we have something to discuss. Dale, Tomlinson, and Alexander. The rest of you are dismissed."

Sighing, I nodded and hesitantly strolled over. If Eric wanted to talk to us, it would either be about a modeling opportunity or something that has gotten us in trouble.

When he noticed all three of us standing in front of his desk and expectantly stared at him, he started talking.

"Alright, so I'm going to get right to the point. The team over at Yves Saint Laurent has been working with us for a few months on a joint clothing line which we are looking forward to releasing soon, and it's going to be of Luxurious Activewear. The actual line is called Stylin' Sons, because our target customers are young men such as yourselves." he paused, taking a breath.

"Anyways, we have decided to have a shoot for the promotion of this new line in a little over a week. If it goes well, we may have more for the same clothing line if we release a second collection." he raised an eyebrow at us. "I'm sure you'd be interested in working with some of their models, and you'll additionally each be paired with one to do individual shoots with." he finished, pushing his seat back and propping his legs up on the desk.

Us three simply nodded and thanked him before heading out of the building. I mentally groaned as I got in my car, and just sitting to think. Saint Laurent models? The most boring snobs you'll ever meet.

✖✖✖

hello lovelies it's literally almost 4:30am but i felt like writing so i produced this short blurb

i've returned home from my holiday now, so updates will be hopefully be easier :))

also i have no idea if there are adidas headquarters in London or if that's where they do the photoshoots but i couldn't find any information on that so i just went along with what worked.. friendly reminder that it is fiction

what did you think of this prologue? i know it's short, only around 300 words, but i just wanted to get the background out there

i've seen a lot of other stories starting up with the same basic plot, which kind of disappointed me because i thought i would write it out first, but oh well lol it's the tumblr user's idea anyways

see what i did with the clothing line title ;) ;)

since this isn't my original story i'm going to start drafting different fics now, and i'll start those soon as well :)

next update will be anywhere from a few days to a week or so. i'll get back to you guys with an update schedule (maybe) soon.

ily guys,
loucella