o n e

Hey guys, sorry I totally went MIA for a month, but my laptop broke and I couldn't update from my phone so right now I'm typing this up on my mom's laptop.

-❇-

Louis

After driving around for a bit I realized I hadn't eaten and within five minutes had found myself in a Starbucks, lined up to order. But when I look up to see how many people are left, there's only one man, about two inches taller than me and somehow pulling off some gorgeous brown curls just past his shoulders. Damn, hot stranger.

"Hello sir, how may I help you today? " I watched the barista greet him.

"Erm, I'll just have a vanilla bean Frappuccino. Or, a brownie. Actually, get me two. Brownies, not drinks." the man seemed flustered, but not nearly as much as I was, just listening to him talk. He had a voice deeper than the dimples he was sporting, in turn making him more attractive. I wanted to rip his maroon dotted shirt right off of him. Shut the fuck up, Louis.

After paying and giving her his name, (which from reading his order was apparently Harry,) it became clear to me that I was standing there in a daze with my mouth hanging open.
I shook my head and tried clearing my thoughts, walking towards the register, when he stumbled into me, dropping his brownies.

"Oops!"
".. Hi," I managed to squeak out, looking up to find a pair of mesmerizing green eyes after he pulled his shades off. Damn it, Louis.

"Erm, I suppose I'll be going," he tried to continue, standing up and brushing off his thighs.
"No, I mean- err, can I have your number?" I felt my cheeks burn. Please be gay. Dear lord, please please please.

He smirks, nodding his head and pulling out a gold iPhone 6. "I am, bisexual, that is." he tries to wink at me, ending in him failing and blinking a few times. My first reaction is, the fact that I fucked up big time having let that slip out loud, but then a sweet affection, he's just tried to wink at me.

After he's finished, turning on his heel to pick his drink up off the counter, he clears his throat.

"So I'll see you around, Harry, is it?" I coolly try, waiting to see how he responds.

"Sure, just text me anytime. Oh, and I didn't catch your name?"
"It's Louis," I respond, almost too eagerly.

And then he chuckles, leaving the café, and me with no drink.

-❇-
sorry it was only 500 words but i'm pressed for time right now

i'll update as soon as i can but i'm in highschool so uh yeah i'm going to try my best

also oops hi hahaha sorry i can't