Chapter 23

I stood there silently watching Niall as he stood there looking nervous as hell with a bunch of flowers. I knew exactly what kind of flowers they were too! There is a flower called Jessamine, they’re yellow and they’re really pretty. “Jessamine will you be my girlfriend?” I looked at him as a small smile crept on to my face.

I nod my head and take the last few steps so I’m in front of him now. I put William on the ground and when I stand back up Niall shoves the flowers in my face, nicely of course.  My heart raced and I nodded my head as he snaked two arms round my waist and pulled me closer. “Yes I’ll be your girlfriend.” I nod my head as a giant smile spreads across my face. I won’t say I’ve been waiting or expecting this but I have been curious as to if he would ever ask me.

I think there has been enough time for both of us to get over what happened with Harry and Noelle and I think that Harry has finally come to terms with me being closer to Niall than I am with him. Of course he’s not going to like it but we did agree that everything would be about our child from now on. What goes on in our private lives has nothing to do with the other person. Niall leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. “I love you Jessamine Tomlinson.” He whispers as we part. His arms move from my hips to around my neck and he hugs me tightly kissing my hair.

“I love you too, Niall.”

This is going to sound horrible but WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HARRY RIGHT NOW? I swear my head does the stupidest things when I get in to relationships. “You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this,” He breathes. I feel horrible, why am I thinking about Harry when I’m hugging and kissing Niall and telling him that I love him? The same thing happened when Harry and I got back together, when he kissed me I started thinking about Niall. Shit!

'''

Niall

She said yes! She fucking said yes. I didn’t know what to do now, it was six o’clock in the morning and I had just asked Jess to be my girlfriend. I wanted to tell the world, I could finally call the woman I have been in love with for five years my own. That honestly made me the happiest person in the world. I finally let Jess go when Will started whining, he wanted cuddles too apparently.

There was only a few days left until Jess’ birthday party so I wanted to start organising that. “How about some breakfast?” Jess suggested when my stomach grumbled really loudly. I nod excitedly.

“I’ll cook,” I say and kiss her softly and walk off further in to the kitchen, my nerves have disappeared and I’m just happy to be with the girl I love. I pull out all sorts of things for breakfast, I fry up eggs and mushrooms. I cook bacon and toast and make Jess a coffee from the fancy new coffee machine she bought.

“Do you think we should tell Harry?” Jess asks as I balance a tray full of food in one hand and a little bowl of bacon for William. I glance at Jess curiously and she’s looking through the French doors and across to Harry’s house which is still dark.

“Yes,” Is in my instant answer.

This gets Jess’ attention and she looks at me curiously. “Yes? Niall you didn’t even think about that,” She giggles.

“Well I want to tell everyone you’re my girlfriend. Even Harry. Things have come a long way since the wedding and I’m pretty sure he can handle it without having a meltdown.” I explain as I set the tray in front of her and place the little bowl of bacon in front of William.