ch1

i dont know if it is morning or not, ive been in this littles warehouse since the vampires have taken over the world. i start to get hungry and i just woke up. a vampire nurse comes in.
"hello are you hungry" she asks
i nod and hold out my hands. she takes me and brings me to my high chair. she starts feeding me a waffle and then hands me a bottle. i start drinking the bottle and i see some vampires come through the front door to find a little. all of a sudden their is a scream from a girl and i see a very nicely dressed vampire with a bunch of people with cameras following him. he comes to my veiwing window. i giggle and smile and crawl to the window. as you can tell i really want to leave it drives me crazy being in a box. i see him reach for the wall next to my window. i look at him and smile. that nurse that fed me comes to get me. she takes me to another room and i see the vampire again. he looks at me and walks up to me. he is really tall. i giggle and hold out my hands to him. he picks me up and i immediately cuddle him.
"oh my you are a cuddle bug" he says
i giggle and point at a toy. he gives me the toy and i lay in his arms cuddleing and playing with it. he smiles and nods to the nurse. the nurse takes me and i start crying.
"here ill keep holding her" he says motioning her to give me back.
she hands me over to him and i go back to cuddleing him. he fills out paperwork and she gives him a file with my picture and name on it. he gets up and we go outside. it is very dark outside. i start to squirm and hide in his arms.
"hey your ok michelle i wont let any spookables as tigger puts it hurt you" he says
we get to a very nice jet black car and their is a carseat in it. he sets me in it and gets it the front. we drive a little ways then we get to a old clinic. i start crying. daddy takes me out and we go in. i see some sick vampires and hide in daddys arms. a nurse immediately takes us to a room and checks me over. daddy smiles and a doctor comes in. he is another vampire. i hide in daddys arms and he sets me on the bed. i sit their and start to cry. the doctor looks at daddy.
"sir would you like her to be immortal like you" he asks
"yes doctor i would like that very much may i hold her for the shot" daddy responds.
the doctor nods and a nurse comes in again. daddy picks me up and turns my head so i dont see the needle.
"ok michelle you are going to feel a little pinch" the nurse says
i scream when the needle goes in. i sit their crying and the nurse gives daddy a sticker and puts a pretty bandaid on me. daddy and i go back to the car and we drive a littles ways away. we arive to a store i have never seen before. daddys parks in a reserved spot and i giggle. daddy takes me out and some people come out with a cart. daddy sets me in and we go inside. i see a bunch of adult baby stuff. daddy takes me to an area with cribs. daddy pulls a slip from a white crib. he smiles at me and we go to a high chair section. daddy picks out a black one. i giggle and smile and daddy takes me to a toy section. he takes me to a toy section. he brings me to the stuffed animals and my eyes widen. daddy shows me some pink ones and i smile. daddy calls for assistance. a boy comes over with another cart.
"yes sir how may i help you" he asks
"can you help me shop for my little here plus im out of room in this cart" he says
"yes sir i will do my very best to serve you" the boy replies.
we get more toys and we go to get clothes. we get alot of cute clothes and some shoes. next we get a bunch of diapers. daddy goes to the bottle and pacifier section. i point at a set with cute animals on it.
"all right baby we can get those i will get three packs of them" he says
i giggle and clap my hands. daddy goes to the counter and purchases everything. we go outside and i see a moving van waiting for us. some people put everything in the truck. daddy puts me in the car and he takes me to the mall. this mall looks familiar i think it is the mall of america. daddy parks and we go inside. he takes me to a build a bear.
"sweety you can get whatever you want from here" he says
i nod and point at a pink purrincess kitty. daddy sets me down and i sit their really confused. daddy smiles and walks over to the stuffing machine. i crawl to him and a lady vampire smiles. i hide behind daddy and he smiles.
"sweety dont be afraid she wont hurt you" he says
i slowly emerge from behind daddy. i give the lady my kitty and she stuffs it with stuffing. she gives it to me before sewing it up.
"is it good or should i add or take some" she asks
i give it a hug and smile. she slowly takes it and sews it up. i watch and smile. i crawl to the clothes and pick out a sleeper, a pink dress, a onsie, and a cowgirl outfit, furever princess pjs, pink leggings with camo outfit, a tigger outfit, pirate costume,and a piglet outfit. next we go to the accessories. i pick out a pink closet, rainbow brush, doctor kit and silver crutches, US pawsport, baby bear carrier, and a wheel chair.
"why you get the wheel chair and crutches" daddy asks
"wha if she get owwies" i say
"oh ok" daddy says
"we have free bows in this drawer over here" a lady says
i crawl their and get one of every color. daddy smiles and sits at a computer. i follow daddy and sit with him.
"what would you like to name her" daddy asks
"bewwa" i giggle
"ok bella it is" he says smileing
i start to yawn and lay on the floor. daddy picks me up and cuddles me.
"i think someone is tired" daddy says quietly in my ear
i giggle and close my eyes. daddy buys my stuff and we go to the car. i wake up a little and start to fuss.
"baby shhhh your ok, we are going home" he says
he gives me my blanky from the center. i calm down and fall back to sleep. i wake up and we are still driving.
"daaaaaaaa" i start to cry.
"yes baby" daddy says
i keep crying and squirming around. daddy pulls over and comes to the back. he notices my diaper is leaking. daddy takes me out of my carseat and lays me on the seat. he changes my diaper and sets me back in my carseat without pants on. he buckles me up and my tummy rumbles. daddy gets back in his drivers seat and we drive again. he pulls into a restraunt and we go in. my shirt is just long enough to cover my diaper. we sit down at a table and we order. the food comes a little bit later. daddy feeds me the waffles and helps with the milk. he pays and we go. we are back on the road for another hour. we arive at a huge mansion. i hide under my blanky.
"baby welcome home" he says
i giggle and smile and squirm around. daddy carries me inside and sets me in the livingroom. he goes into another room. i crawl to the room and see that the door is locked. i immediately start crying.
"baby i will be out in a second" he says
i keep crying and lay their. daddy comes out a minute later and picks me up.
"baby i said i would be right out you are ok" he says as i cry
i start to calm down and cuddle daddy. daddy smiles and takes me into a soft pink room. i see my crib, i see some toys and a picture of winnie the pooh and the disney princesses. i giggle and look around.
"whewww bewwa" i start to cry
"did you leave her in the car" daddy says while rubbing my back
i start to cry and a lady comes in.
"is everything alright your highness" she says
"um no michelle needs her new build a bear i think it is in the car" he replies
"ok i will run and get that right away" she says
she comes back a minute later and hands daddy the box. daddy sets me down and gets her out of the box. he gives her to me and lays by me. i hug bella and calm down. daddy smiles and looks at me.
"sweety i have a question" he asks
i look at him.
"baby do you have anxiety" he asks
i nod and crawl to the corner. daddy comes over and picks me up.
"sweety im not mad im going to call in my doctor to get you some medicine" he says
i cuddle him and start to cry.
"no owwwwwies" i cry.
the doctor comes in and looks at my daddy and smiles.
"i have a solution without needles and pills i can give her a patch that has medicine" he tells daddy
i look at him and smile a little. the doctor takes me and lifts up my shirt. i start to cry and get nervous. the doctor puts the patch on and smiles.
"their all done, next week i put a new one on" he says
daddy smiles and picks me up. i stop crying and cuddle daddy. daddy takes me to a huge dinner area and i see my high chair. daddy sets me in my high chair and a lady comes in with our food and puts a bib on me and feeds me. i eat my ham and mashed potatoes. after we eat daddy takes me to the bathroom. he takes off my soiled diaper and starts a bath. he sets me on the potty.
"baby im just setting you in case on an accident" he says
"baby are you ready for your bath i have toys for you to play with" daddy adds
i smile and giggle. daddy puts toys in the tub and puts me in. i play with a princess ducky. daddy washes my hair and body and smiles.
"baby wanna keep playing or come out" he asks
"ouuuuuuu" i say
daddy takes me out and wraps me in a towel. he takes me to my room and puts a cute sleeper on me and a nice thick diaper. daddy brings me to the living room. we watch a disney princess movie. i fall asleep half ways through the movie. daddy lays me down in my crib and kisses me good night.