ch2

i wake up and the sun is just setting. a lady comes in and picks me up. she carries me to the kitchen. i see daddy eating already and smile.
"hello baby girl sleep well" daddy asks
i smile and hold out my hands to daddy. daddy takes me and cuddles me.
"ok baby we gotta eat now" he says
he sets me in my high chair and a lady comes in and feeds me some oatmeal. i eat all my food and stand up in my high chair.
"SIT DOWN NOW" daddy yells
i sit and cry. daddy goes back to eating and i keep crying. the lady sets me on the floor and i lay ther crying. daddy finishes his food. he sits by me and rubs my back.
"im sorry honey i didnt mean to yell i just got scared for your safety" he says calmly
i slowly calm down and keep my face hidden in the floor.
"baby come here" daddy says
i shake my head no.
"i ugwy when me cwy" i say tearing up
daddy picks me up and cuddles me. i keep my face hidden. daddy carries me to a toy room and i see all my toys. i giggle and see a huge foam castle to play on. daddy sets me on it. i giggle and play with a stuffed dragon in the castle. daddy leaves and i hear noise but ignor it. daddy comes in a little bit later and takes me to the bathroom. he starts up a nice warm bubble bath. a lady comes in.
"sir are you thinking the dress we made for her last night" she asks
"yes please" he replies
i giggle and play with the bubbles and throw some at daddy.
"hey now we dont throw bubbles" he says sternly
i giggle and play. daddy sets me in the tub. he washes me up and then takes me out. he wraps me up in a very soft towel. we go to my room and i see a cute glittery pink dress hanging from the closet door. daddy lays me on the floor and puts a diaper on me. i roll over and crawl to my blanky. i grab blanky and i see daddy smile at me and pats the floor in front of him. i crawl to him and sit their. he puts the dress on me. i smile and giggle. daddy takes me to the living room. i see a bunch of vampires and a party set up. i hide under my blanky and daddy cuddles me.
"happy birthday" daddy says
i keep hiding and daddy rubs my back.
"hello dylan" a girl says
"hello sam it is nice to see you" he replies
the girl leaves and daddy sets me on the floor. i quickly grab his leg and start crying. everybody goes quiet and daddy picks me up.
"baby shhhhh you are ok" he says soothingly. i hide in his shirt and slowly calm down. daddy takes me over to the food table.
"ok baby what do you want to eat i have chili and corn bread if you like that" he says
i nod and point to the corn bread then hold up 1 finger.
"you want corn bread at the bottom of the bowl" he asks
i nod and smile. daddy gets a bowl of chili for me aand gets a sippy cup from the kitchen. a lady carries the bowl and sippy to the dining area. all the vampires eat and daddy feeds me and eats too. after some servents come out with a huge chocolatye cake with a tiara on it. daddy light the candle and they all start singing t he happy birthday song. i giggle and blows out the candle. they all smile and the servents cut the cake and serve them. i get the biggest cake. i dig my hand into it and eat. i get really messy. daddy smiles and eats his piece of cake. i finish my cake and daddy finishes his. he wipes my hands and face. i giggle and smile. daddy takes me into the living room and i see a mountain of presents. daddy grabs a present and hands it to me. i look at him and giggle. i open it. it a a stuffed pink elephant. i open anotherand it is a 100 dollar gift card to build a bear. i giggle and smile. daddy and i open more presents and i get alot of onsies. we finish opening presents and everyone starts to leave. daddy smiles and takes me to my play room. i sit their with my new pink elephant and stare at daddy.
"baby i need to help clean can you be a good girl and play for a little bit. after it is time for bed" he says
i si their and rub my eyes. daddy leaves and i lay on the floor and fall asleep. i wake up and im still in the play room. daddy comes in and sees that im just waking up. princess relax i will get you changed and lay you back down in your crib. i nod and daddy lays me on my back. he changes me and gets some nice soft jammies on me. he lays me down to sleep and kisses me good night.