Gladers in Divergent Faction : Erudite

Thomas: okay, so now we need to be smart

Minho: that wont work for me

Newt: yeah Minho, you wont last a second, or even survive.

Gally: a second! O.1 for that matter!

???: I know you humans are not from around here, I see you guys are from.....a scorching land.

Minho : who the flup are you?

Thomas: flup?

Minho : what I made a new word!!

(Is it sad I actually use that phrase, to get the full story then read the authors note at the end)

???: well I'm Jeneane, and flup is not an actual phrase, for it to be an actual prase, you must send many messages to the dictionaritorital(IDK) factory

Minho : what the flup is that??

Jenean: *annoyed sigh* follow me.

Newt: *whisper* I dont trust her

Thomas : same here

Gally: then why are we following her?

Newt : excuse me ma'am, but where are you taking us??

Jenean: well if you are Erudite then you will know....

Minho: Im not the only one that wont survive.... oh my flup....

A / N

Wabamm!! Cliffhanger! Now to the story of flup, well we were at my soccer practice with my friends, and teammates, and it it was the end of the practice, the grass wasnt cut and it came up to most of our knees, so we decided to go onto the big turf field. It was my birthday party on the Saturday before the Tuesday practice(we went and played laser tag) and I got 2 posters, one was a 2015 Canadian world cup team and the other was for the minions, I may be to old for them, but I love them, so it is Kevin in the middle holding a sign saying 'im with stupid' and it goes out next to him with 2 arrows. Stewart is on the left playing the ukulele while Bob is on the right being cut, little Bob. So one of them is Kevin and the other is Stewart while im Bob, I said to Stewart "your holding a guitar" Stewart was all like "you sure that isn't a ukulele? " and I was there like "WHAT THE FLUP!!! DOES IT MATTER!!" And it stuck onto me.

Wow I think that was longer than the actual chapter itself...

Oh and the 'I dont trust her' and 'then why are we following her' is from The Fight Of The Living Dead on Black Box TV.

Okay now is when I stop this authors note it WAY to long!

Bai!!

-A