Chapter 19

Few days later...

Emelyn P.O.V

"Amber? Hayden? can you hear me?"

Another silence. ..I could hardly feel their connection..It's seems I can't mind link to any of my pack members.

What's going on?

"Skye! Why I can't connect any of my pack members?!"

"Um..I think this place blocks any wolf's mind link to prevent them communicate" Her voice is full of worry.

"Then how I'm going to escape here?"

"I'm sorry cupcake. The only way to live happy here is, to get to know your mate and love the way he is"

"This is bullshit Skye. Not in the million years I would fall for him. He's our natural enemies, we are born not to bond together"

"But things can happen. And I got the feeling he already love y-"

"SHUT UP. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT MONSTER!"

I scream in frustration my eyes are pooled, I stood up and look myself in the mirror. There's a girl with a messy brown hair her purple eyes, are full of emotions. Her face was tired from lack of sleep. And that girl is me.

Without realising I saw my mate behind me. I turn around and distance myself as far as possible his green eyes met mine, sadness and hurt coulded them.

"Don't you dare come closer to me" I snapped.

"You look horrible but yet you're still beautiful to me" He said in a low voice.

"You should let me go" I muttered.

"No I couldn't do that my dear, you're mine and I can't let you go out of my sight" He said.

"If this continues I'm going crazy and this is because of you!, I have should run away from a monster like you!. And why in the world moon godness, pair me a mate like you!" I couldn't take it anymore, tears starts to flow down on my cheeks.

Éric look at me calmly he slowly approach me I step back "I said don't come closer to me!"

He kept quit in a slipt of seconds he was in front of me, he grab my face with force making me looking into his eyes "Look at me baby. Now I want you to stop crying and relax, from now on you have to follow my orders no matter what"

Instantly I stop crying my whole body are relax by his words. Shit he use his power on me.

"Good my dear. Now hug me" I gave him a disgusted look "What-" Automatically my arms are around him.

He peck my forehead making my belly go butterflies "Do not worry my dear. I won't do anything stupid to you alright?"

"Get me out of this spell of yours" I spat.

He laugh darkly "No no my dear little mate. You're not behaving your self" Throwing daggers at him he grab my face and peck my lips.

The sparks really annoyed me like hell. It makes me wanted to kiss him and have sex with him. Stupid mate thing.

"You are so beautiful" Éric's green eyes are staring intently on my face. His thump trail my skin and he rub my lips "Tell me what you feel about me"

"I fucking hate you" I gave him the cold look. Something flash in his eyes, but he quickly cover it.

"Are you hungry?" I nod in reply.

He grab my hand and intertwine his fingers into mine, Éric drag me out of the room making me a bit nervous. He stop seems notice my sweaty hands, Éric turn around and wrap his arms my waist.

"Don't worry I promise I won't do anything stupid to you. Even though I want to rip your colthes off and make love with you" He smirk.

My cheeks are heated when he say that his smirk grew wider "Awww you look adorable"

"Shut up"

Éric peck my forehead "Don't shut up me my darling"

Rolling my eyes he pull away and continue dragging me to only God knows. I notice the desgin of the palace is quite old, no not that old fashioned more like vintage kind of thing.

Which is cool because never in my life I enter a palace or places this vintage before. Soon I felt we're walking literally more than an thirty minutes.

I clear my throat and say "Where are we going?"

"To the garden for lunch"

"I thought vampires could not stand under the sun? And lunch? you mean there's a human on the table, for you to drink?"

A small chuckle escape from his lips "No obviously I only drink from the bag blood or go hunting with the guys. I'm bringing you food since you haven't eaten"

"Thanks but can you stop treat me like a slave?" I gave him that look.

Shaking his head "No I didn't make you like a slave I did this for a good purpose. I want you not to be rude to me and ran away again"

"Bu-"

"Please don't say anything babe. I want us to have a peaceful day without arguing and do you feel tired about it? Because I do" He pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh.

Damm he look delicious.

"Wow he's delicious than a chicken wing" Skye stated.

All the sudden Éric laugh leaving me confuse "Are you crazy?"

"No I'm not but your wolf of yours is truly sassy than you" He smirk.

Covering my face in embarrassment I shift myself away from him. Instead of that he pull me closer making me hide my face on his chest.

He stroke my hair "I love if when you do like this to me. If only..." He said under his breath on his last sentence.

I step away from him and keep my head low when continue following him. I heard him chuckle again as he pull my hand.

**

Two words: Holy cheesecake...

"You can say that again"

"Holy cheesecake" I repeat.

The garden is freaking huge and seriously fancy, not to mention its lunch time. So there's a huge round table with all those fancy dining shits.

And I don't know what to say but felt weird about it? Because the expectations, that my mate said about food. Was about blood bags and humans with tubes, that sucking their blood out from their body.

You know...like the vampire movies ...

Instead it has different types of delicious meats place on the table. Not to mention, there's also desserts like Jesus! I could eat all day!.

"Baby stop drooling, sit and eat. I know you are hungry so eat all you can" Èric's voice snapped my thoughts out.

Mindlessly nodding I sat down next to him and begin, grabbing some meat and start chewing. I noticed he was drinking a glass of red liquid. Not surprise that is blood.
__________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.

Hi guys! Sorry for the last updates..buy heyyy I'm finally here!

Follow me at Instagram @aiisti_