The long sleepless night.

M. 's Dark Night Themed room.
**************************

• M.'s POV •

"Oh, I'm his Mate.."

I said laughing humorously, making everyone flinch.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IM HIS MATE!!??!"

I yelled, making everyone jump.

Then the realization hit me.

The feelings I got when I was around him, when I touched him, even when it hurt me to think he didn't make it out of the blown up building.

I leaned back against my chair, deep in thought. The room was completely silent. Everyone stared off into the distance.
I broke the silence by simply saying:

"Can I reject him?"

"That's another problem."

Cherish said, sitting down in her seat, in front of the computer.

"The Midnight Storm Pack is also known for having mates they Can't reject, it runs deep in the Eastwood bloodline.."

"Shit.. I need you guys to find out anything you can on the Pack Mating Bonds... I don't care what it takes. I better have it by tomorrow morning. Meeting adjourned."

I affirmed, pushing away from the table getting up. I walked to my Dark Knight theme-room, located upstairs. It's like one of the biggest bedrooms in the house.

I walk into my bathroom that's brightly filled with cream walls and black Designs. I begin to undressed myself, and turned on my customized shower, with an amazing water massage feature. I step into the glass shower.
The water felt amazing on my skin, massaging and relaxing my muscles.

Bradley began to slip into my mind. I imagine him touching my skin, like the droplets of water that came out the shower head.
I imagine him coming behind me and taking me into his grasp, nipping on my sensitive skin and kissing the spot behind my ear.

"Bradley.."

His name escapes my lips.
Then I snapped out of my oasis. That was him.
I got out of the shower, dried off, threw on some gray cotton shorts and a crop tank top.

I slid under my Batman sheets comfortably. Laying there, I thought of his lips pressed against mine. The kiss was so Passionate, and it made me feel alive again.

I haven't had an interest in love since... Him.

I smile to myself, then quickly faded.

I can't be his Mate.

'Would I even be a good Luna to his Pack?'

'He's my target.'

After that last thought, it finally set in.

"I have to kill my mate.."

I whisper to myself.

This would be a long night of peaceful sleep.

To Be Continued...
*******