Thon

Thon is in his bedroom on a Primeday night.

'The Empire is so stupid.' Thon thought to himself. 'So is this junk planet.' Thon never really did like his home planet Jerrilek.  It really is a beautiful planet though, it is mountainous and has a lot of tropical islands and forests everywhere.  And, Thon hated that it was so crowded. There was a total population of 17.5 million people.  That isn't a lot, but not when one third lives in the same city as him, Graleca.
Thon hadn't minded the visitors until they flooded in. Jerrilek is a vacation world where people like to hang out for a weekend. 
     Thon has always wanted to leave Jerrilek.  He has always been fascinated in other planets.  He had an obsession with the planet Coruscant. It was a whole in tire planet turned into a city, that amazed Thon.
"Thon!" his mother yelled, "it's time for you to eat." Thon looked at the time, it was becoming late. He went to his dining room.
"Thon honey, are you earning enough money?" His mother asked.
"Yes I am, 100 cred a day." He replied happily.
"At that rate, I can get a ship in no time!" Thon said.
Thon worked at a droid repair shop. It was a long day but he's getting paid a good amount of Imperial Credit.
"We are getting more droid exports each month, and since we've been getting more my paycheck has been increasing" Thon explained.
"Well are you sure you want to leave? All of your friends live here and of course me and your father too." Said Thon's mother in a dismal tone.
"Mother, it is okay, I will visit every once in a while! After I buy my ship I will probably stay within the Deep Core of the Galaxy anyways." He imparted.
"You must not go too far." She stated. "There are dangerous people out there hun."
"Mother, the ship I buy probably will not be able to get out of this star system!" Thon and his mother laughed at that retort.
"Alright honey." His mother said in jubilation.
'Did she really think I was being serious? I'm saving up for a ship that'll get me out of this galaxy.' Thon thought.
Thon ate quickly and went to sleep shortly afterwards. The next morning he woke up early and went to work. Thon always took his speeder but drove a bit slower than everyone else. He realized one day that the girls would wave at him.
    He liked almost every pretty girl and if they asked him out on a date he would almost always say yes. Since he is now 16, the girls will go for him even more, well that's what he thinks.
Thon got to work a little early, as he normally does. His boss, Mr. Mills, is a crusty old man. He is a human too, but is has a beard and is always smoking a cigar. His granddaughter was Thon's biggest crush.
Her name was Thessa Mills. She was always so beautiful, nothing like her fat old grandfather. But, Thon was smart enough not to be in a relationship with her. Mr. Mills liked Thon and he wanted it to stay that way.

     *Ring, ring*

     Two customers came in. They were girls looked to be about the same age as Thon.
A dark skinned girl and a pale girl came up to the counter. The dark skinned girl told Thon that she needed her protocol droid repaired.
"What's the droids name?" Thon asked the girls.
"Its name is C8-E2 and he needs to be rebooted" The dark skinned girl said real quickly.
      "Alright." Thon exclaimed.
     Thon got to work and he showed the girls how he did it.  With in minutes he got the protocol rebooted. 
     "So, what are your names?" Thon asked the two girls.
     "Carh'la Morituri."  said the dark skinned girl.
"My name is Kira Grainer." the pale girl said quietly.
"Nice to meet you two I am..."
"Thon Racto" Carh'la said quickly.
"How did you kn..."
"Your name tag.. Duh." Carh'la said again.
"Right... So are you guys from Jerrilek?" Thon asked
"No we aren't, we came from the Vulpter System, we are here for this piece of junk droid and Jerrilek is a nice planet."  Carh'la told Thon.
      "Vulpter System?  That's not too far away."  Thon went on.
     "No it's not too far it took us a couple of hours."  Kira quietly stated.
     " You say! Uh what did you travel on to get here?"  Thon shouted.
     "A Transport ship, it can old up to 15 passengers." Carh'la told Thon.
     "Well I've been meanin' to explore the Galaxy and with some friends and you girls seem like you need more people to travel with."  Thon told them.
      "We don't even know you!" Carh'la screamed.
     Carh'la's scream startled Mr. Mills and he screamed  "RACTO PIPE DOWN IN THERE!"
     "Sorry sir!" Thon yelled at his now grumpy boss.
     Carh'la left but Kira stayed behind and told Thon "Hey it's alright, don't mind her, we are staying at the Cal-Delmont, you know where that is?"
     "Yeah I do it's like a minute away from here right?"
     "Yeah you've got it!" Kira said quickly and then she dashed out the store.