Carh'la

Carh'la is waiting for Kira, outside of the droid shop after Carh'la stormed out.

     Carh'la was waiting outside the droid shop with C8-E2.
'Where is Kira? Is she talking to that weirdo?' Carh'la thought to herself.
'Well at least he fixed my droid.'
Kira bursted through the door.
     "Finally you're here, did that guy freak you out too?"  Carh'la asked Kira.
     "Uhh.. Yeah, sure."  Kira said quietly.
Carh'la could tell Kira wanted to do something, as she always does. However, Carh'la was tired, she just wanted to sit out on the beach and watch the waves crash onto the rocks.
"Let's go on a jog!" Kira shouted.
'She seems to get louder around me.'
"Not right now Kira, you know the spaceship rides wear me out." Carh'la told Kira.
"Alright I'll go myself." Kira said in a doleful tone.
     "You do that!"  Carh'la yelled.
      Carh'la went back to the place her and Kira were staying on Jerrilek, the Cal-Delmont. It was a big resort, it had 200 stories! She got up to the floor she was on, 19th, and went to her room. Before she unlocked her door a Bith walked past her to the room next door.
Carh'la was upset when she saw him. Not that she hates Bith or anything it's just that she won't get any sleep because the Bith stay up late and play their instruments.
There room wasn't big, being on the 19th story. It had two bedrooms, a bathroom, and the kitchen. But, Carh'la wasn't complaining, it only costed 900 cred.
     "Master Carh'la, do you know when Master Kira will be back?" C8-E2 asked.
     "Good question, I don't know, but aren't I supposed to, you know, just maybe, ask you those questions? Just maybe C8." Carh'la said in a sarcastic tone.  However, C8-E2's programming wasn't made to understand sarcasm.
     "I suppose you are right ma'am." C8 said.
"When am I wrong C8." Carh'la smirked.
"Never ma'am." C8 replied.
Kira had arrived a few minutes later. She was out for a while, longer than usual.
"Hey!! So where did you go?" Carh'la asked Kira.
"Oh I just went down the boardwalk." Kira looked away as she told Carh'la that.
'She's lying. Why would she lie, she's just going for a...'
Carh'la figured it out.  Kira had found the guy back at the repair shop attractive.  Carh'la felt bad that she had been so rude to him anyway,  he probably just wanted to be friends. Carh'la didn't say anything.
Kira was Carh'la's best friend, and best friends usually don't lie to each other. But, it didn't phase Carh'la, she knows Kira well and she blew it off.
       Carh'la walked into her bedroom, and Kira went to hers.  It was getting dark and they had a tiring day.  C8 went into Carh'la's room.  Carh'la glared at him.
      "Ma'am, are you going to rest?"  C8 asked Carh'la.
     "Yes C8, now go away." Carh'la told him.
      Then they all went to sleep.  The next morning, Carh'la woke up to loud music playing.  She knew it was the Bith next door. She was mad. Then, she realized something, something that made Carh'la furious.
Today was 2:5:23 (2 ABY, Nelona, 23rd day; Taungsday). That means it's Empire Day. Carh'la peeked out the window, she saw an Imperial Ship that had a live video screen that it was carrying. The live video had the Emperor on it.
He was talking about something. Of course, Carh'la could care less. The Emperor annoyed her. However, Vader she hated. Vader had always bothered Carh'la the most.
Carh'la caught one phrase that the Emperor said. He said that it is time for the parade to start.  Carh'la hated all of this; the parade, the Stormtroopers, the Emperor, Vader, the Sith, and the Empire. 
      Carh'la knew Kira hated it too.  She's incognito from the Empire.  She destroyed a base, and now she is on the Imperial Bounty Hunters hit list.  Carh'la has seen some of those bounty hunters.  They didn't always work for the Empire, the Empire had just hired them for life.
"Ugh. Today already sucks." Kira groaned. She had just gotten up, and probably heard the Emperor because of those loud speakers.
"Tell me about it, the parade has just started." Carh'la told Kira. Carh'la knew the parade started because of the loud boom.
They both looked out the window. There were Assault Stormtroopers lined up in 5 men by 5 men squares. Each box had 25 troops and there were probably 5 boxes per Stormtrooper Subgroup. There are about 52 subgroups.
Carh'la saw Crowd Control Troopers in the parade and among the watchers. There were Phase 3 Dark Troopers, which where very tall and strong. There were also; EVO Troopers, Heavy Troopers, Incinerators, Magma Troopers, and many more.
The parade had ended and people were just doing the normal. Less arrests were made today.
Carh'la had gone outside. She saw the red Magma Troopers boarding their ship to leave for Mustafar, which is 53,000 light years away. There were probably one or two parades per planet. Except for the Capitol maybe.
Carh'la decided to go back to that droid shop, to apologize for being rude. But realized, it's closed because of a galactic holiday. Carh'la waited out the day. Her and Kira went to the beach, saw some troopers and threw rocks at them for entertainment.
Around evening, Kira turned on the television, as the two were eating supper. Kira turned it to the galactical news station.  There was something on about a terrorist attack and other stuff that Carh'la didn't pay any attention to.
     Then after watching current events, Carh'la went to sleep.  Hoping she could go to that droid shop the next day.