Kailyn

Growing up Kailyn Morris had everything she ever wanted. She lived in a middle class home that she shared with both of her parents and her 3 siblings. She wasnt spoiled but she nor her siblings, ever wanted for anything. Kailyn was the youngest girl from her two older sisters, she also had a younger brother that her parents adopted when he was two years old.

Kailyn stood 5'5 with golden brown skin. At 19 years old her body was fairly developed. She wasnt stacked like the girls in rap videos but her plump bottom and her c cup breast always held the attention of others. Her deep dimples showed whenever she smiled and her perfectly straight teeth shinned brightly. It was safe to say that she was a very gorgeous girl. Even though she had the looks and the style, Kai didnt have many friends. Alot of guys that she met always seemed to want more from her than a friendship. The females that she came in contact with were all jealous of her and someone would always try to pick a fight with her. It never failed.

Kailyn was extrermely innocent, except she carried a secret that was unforgivable. She was in love with her older sister's husband Brandon. Brandon was a man that every girl wanted and sadly including Kai. Kai and her sister Kalani are extremely close but Kai is having a very hard time hiding her feelings for brandon. At this point she's ready to make her move.

****
I know it's a little boring but I promise i will be better!
Please comment/vote so i can update!