2. {Decisions}

Evelyn POV

"Okay so I wanna send her to a private school because the education is better but private schools turn you into really preppy thinkin you better than everybody people and I definitely do not want her like that" I said unpacking my clothes.

"Well how bout you check out some public schools that have a high score in intelligence and a low score in violence I mean not all public schools are bad" Dr Smith said. I nodded.

"Your right I think ima do that" I said.

"Have you thought about the party?" She asked.

"Its tomorrow and I still haven't made my mind up yet" I said.

"Meeting her family was the whole reason you moved down there now your unsure" she said.I sighed.

"I know but it's just hard I mean I'm pretty sure king will be there he doesn't even know she's alive I mean should we really go?" I asked.

"You should you cannot keep running away and dragging braelynn with you" she said. I bit my lip.

"Okay I'll go" I said.

"Your gonna be fine" she said. I nodded

"Okay thanks I'll call you and tell you how it goes" I said. We hung up and I sat on the bed.

"Okay I get that she's your therapist but you tell her more tea then me what's going on boo?" Vicious sked

"This party tomorrow I'm still contemplating on whether I should go or not" I said.

"Yeah you should go I'm not doing anything tomorrow so I'll go with you" she said and I smiled.

"What if king sees her and like cusses me out and she hears it? She has always asked me about her dad" I said

"I think you should go tell him . knock on his door and tell him he has a daughter and see how he takes it" she said.

"Right now?" I asked. She nodded

"Now bitch so when he sees y'all tomorrow it won't be so much of a surprise" she said.

"Are you serious?" I asked

"Very serious" she said and I laughed

"Girl I don't even know where he lives" I said.

"I'll text you the address I gotta lil boo that works for him so he knows everything" she said. I mugged her

"And you didn't tell me?" I asked

"Because we nothing serious I aint wanna jinx it but he has good dick and he keepin me happy" she said. I smiled.

"Awwnn you in love" I said

"Bitch get out go talk to your babydaddy I'll make sure brae don't wake up" she said. I laughed and stood up then looked at myself in the full body mirror.

"You know you look sexy now go" she said. I grabbed my purse and waved before walking downstairs. I walked out the front door then shut and locked it . I got in my range and pulled off.

I pulled up to the address that vicious gave me and sighed. What the hell am I doing here? This is crazy. He might think this is another bri situation. It could be. I mean yeah she looks exactly like him but who really knows? I guess my legs started doing they own thing because before I knew it I was knocking on the front door.I stood there for a moment before seeing the door open. You could literally hear my heart beat. I have never been so nervous. A boy that was a little taller than me opened the door . he looked real familiar but I wasn't sure.