5. {Unexpected}

King POV

"Goodmorning baby" Nicole said jumping on my back and kissing my cheek. She wrapped arms around my waist.

"What time is it?" I said with my eyes closed.

"I dont know but there's someone at the door for you" she said getting off me. I sighed and threw the cover offmy legs. I laid there for a couple more seconds before getting up and going downstairs. I looked around my opened front door and there stood a white dude with his hat in his hand. His clothes was dirty and he looked scared.

"Umm are you mister Daniels?" He asked in his country accent.

"Yeah" I said.

"Mister Daniels I work down at the funeral home and this morning I was doing my daily routine and I saw your mother's grave dug up I looked down and her body was missing from the casket" he said.

"What the fuck" I said.

Kenyas POV

"What do you want?" I asked sitting down across from him.

"Look I'm sorry I did all that yesterday I overreacted forreal" he said and I nodded.

"Is that all?" I asked. He sighed

"I missed you" he said. I looked down at my hands.

"Maybe we need a break" I said biting my lip and he looked at me funny.

"A break? What the fuck you mean a break?" He yelled.

"I don't like feeling like were suffocating each other and that the only guy I can be around is you. There's other people out in the world and there's gonna be guys that I talk to that doesn't mean I'm gonna have sex with them or I like them u should know that I'm not gonna cheat" I said.

"It's not you I don't trust I know how niggas think he was just lookin at chu like a Sunday dinner" he said

"I don't care how he looks at me I don't care who wants me I don't care about any or niggas feelins I only care about MY nigga" I said and he sighed.

"Okay I hear you on that but this lil break thing not finna work" he said

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I can't stay away from you" he said leaning in close to me then kissing my neck.

"I'm not saying break up I'm just saying give each other a little space" I moaned. He knows that's my spot.

"I'll think about it" he said moving down to my breast. I leaned my head back and he untied my robe. He put my nipple into his mouth.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I moaned. He moved to my other nipple then started placing slow wet kisses on my tummy. I laid back and watched him pull my boy shorts down. He looked down at my vagina and smirked.

"Damn I was only gone for one night and I missed this pussy so much" he said laying in between my legs. He put my legs on his shoulders then started to go to work.

___________________________

"Yess daddy right there!" I moaned as he pounded into me from behind.

"Shit baby you so fucking tight" he grunted and then the doorbell rang.

"Ugghhh who could that be" I whined.

"Ignore em they'll go away" he said going faster. It rang again.

"Mmnnn Mikey it could be important" I moaned. He sighed and pulled out. I got off the pool table and walked into the living room. I grabbed my robe and put it on then answered the door.