She's back

The next day at school Hani couldnt stop laughing over last night's discovery. Just then, Seung-jo appeared on the doorway of her classroom, motioning for her to come out. With everyone looking on, he told her to come outside with her gym clothes. She doesn't know what's up, but she complies, and realizes when she takes them out of her bag that their clothes have been switched.

With the entire class watching them from the window, they go outside and exchange gym clothes. Ha-ni takes this opportunity 'Why didn't you just wear them? You should be used to girls' clothes by now.' And with that, she takes out the picture of him as a little girl.

Suengjo is no longer the calm collected guy he was he runs after her to get the picture. Soon he pulls her up the tree. Joon gu and the fangirls gasp at what they are doing and the class stops them from heading out.

Hani tells suengjo that she will return the picture on one condition and that is if he teaches her for the examination. Suengjo laughs at that saying that he is not god as its a week away. And he'd be a fool to do so because he'd have to piggyback her then. Hani lets that off saying she doesn't have feelings for him anymore and doesn't want a piggyback from him. Seungjo mocks her by leaning in close to the kissing distance.

Suengjo finds it completely hopeless teaching Oh hani. But eventually in a week long time helps her up enough for her to be in the top 50 students. Later she thanks suengjo but is interrupted by her teacher who tell seungjo to piggyback her as per the bet without knowing how the bet was off.

But joongu comes and piggybacks hani out. He is too aggressive and wouldn't let suengjo piggyback her. Later in the teacher from as per outing class 7 (the not so good at studies student class ) teacher suggest they should do some sports activity to beat class 1 at something (the best at studies students class ).
_______________

Mari's POV
I was packing my things when I thought I should call suengjo and tell him about coming to Korea. No! I thought I should surprise him !. 'How much must have changed?' I thought packing my bags. 'Wait , I should at least call mother (suengjo's mom) yes I'll call her.'

I quickly picked up the phone. ' Hello I said mother ? ' I asked. ' MaRi ? ' she questioned. 'Yes its me I have to tell you something ....' And I told her about how I'm coming back to Korea and I could feel her getting excited over the other line already. 'But don't tell suengjo' i told her. ' But why ? Suengjo would be so happy mari-ah tell me why shouldn't I ? ' she asked. ' Because I want to surprise him and so I could see that look on his face , please mom keep this from seungjo for now please please please ' I said in a kiddy manner.

' Oh.. Okay I won't by the way you are going to be quite surprised yourself when you come here , suengjo might be with a girl ' she said. ' whaaaa ? He has a girlfriend?' I asked. 'Might have , you'll know' with that she cut the phone leaving me curious. Seungjo has a girlfriend?
(This is the day of the result when she is packing , so basically she'll be back on the day of the sport thingy okay ?)
______________
Baek suengjo's POV
How stupid everybody knows that class 7 would definitely win this why are they even making a fuss about it ? Isn't it obvious they'll win? We don't care about it.

'We are so above that.' I tell the class 7 students who were working hard for something so stupid '..how pathetic' I said. But Oh hani just had to butt in after that insult 'what's so pathetic about working hard?' She questioned then complimented the guy who follows her everywhere, calling me a chicken and a loser at the same time. 'Losing chicken makes the loudest noise.'

Joon gu's POV
Did she just compliment me ? She called me athletic ? This just made my day. Oh hani believes in me and that I'll win. I was adorably thrilled by her compliment though it was just for giving a comeback to seungjo but my hani complimented me. I need to win.

No ones POV
Matches had started overall class 7 had won 2 and the third was the relay. Seungjo took part in that so did Oh hani. Suengjo's mother had arrived too taking pictures of seung Jo confused at whom she should root for hani or suengjo ?

That's when she got a call from a familiar number MaRi. Who told her she had arrived to Korea. Mother told her to come to the match thing , so she'll be able to meet them.

Mari's POV
As soon as I had settled in my house , which means as soon as I placed my bags in the house I called mother to ask if she was home and about the suengjo surprise, when she told me to come at this sports match thingy. 'Sports ?' I thought I couldn't recall seungjo taking part in sports activities, much, except tennis. I was curious so I quickly went outside to reach that place.

As soon as I reached I saw mother taking pictures sneakly. I could see someone very familiar too, from afar 'suengjo ' I thought. His hairstyle had changed and I looked so stiff. I went over to mother and tapped at her shoulder 'mother ?' She quickly looked at me with excitement and surprise all over her face 'MARI-ah ' she shouted embracing me into a bonecrushing hug.

'Thank god you are here' she said. 'I was confused whom to root for' I was puzzled why would she root for someone else. 'Obviously you'd for suengjo' I said. 'No there is hani too' she said 'hani ?' I questioned. 'Oh you'll know' she said 'right now you just root for seungjo.'

Hani ? Who is hani ? I had so many question filled up in my mind but I shrugged them off as soon as the relay started. I glanced over to see fangirls cheering for suengjo 'typical suengjo's fangirls' I thought.

The match was quite interesting I saw the girl take the stick jumping 'that's cool' I said. Seems like mother was rooting for her but then I saw her giving the stick to suengjo, who wasn't even in his team. I analysed the situation 'does she like seungjo' I thought.

Because of that mistake somehow suengjo had won . I quickly jumped 'yay! ' I shouted, clapping. Surprise or no surprise I quickly ran towards suengjo when I saw him with his hand on his heart , I had seen him like that after a long time , something had excited him, he had done something different , achieved something he wasn't sure he'd. I quickly without hesitation ran up to him and hugged him ' suengjo!' I screamed while jumping on him hugging. He was shocked surprised and thought he might be imagining something 'MaRi ..? ' he questioned.