The picture

I woke up with my knee bandaged and remembered what had happened yesterday. I got drunk and fell but what happened afterwards ? I thought. I could remember blabbering stuff about HaNi and SeungJo when I fell and could remember SeungJo placing me on the bed.

He said something but my vision was blurred. What was it ? I couldn't remember putting that aside I tried getting up and kind of managed to. Mother must have bandaged my knee at night, I thought and with that quickly changed as mother told me to have breakfast with them instead having it alone.

I went inside the house and saw SeungJo and EunJo. Basically SeungJo was trying to teach him how to rope jump. Then I realized how I haven't met EunJo and the last time we might he was quite young and must have forgotten me.

'Ah MaRi-ah' SeungJo's mom said making SeunJo turn his head. 'Hello mom.' I said. I walked towards SeungJo and ruffled his hair just to annoy him. 'Aish don't do that again.' He said pushing my hand away. I stuck my tongue out and did it again.

'Hello EunJo I'm MaRi do you remember me? You were quite young when we first met.' I said bending down with my hand in front for him to shake. 'Are you another dumb unnie?' He said. 'Like HaNi?' He said. 'Ani that's rude of you. And to tell you the truth I'm smarter than your Hyung.' I said with a proud look.

'Hyung is it true? Is she smarter than you.' He asked surprised. 'As if she is a liar.' He said. I looked at him. 'What? You are liar didn't I get better marks than you ?' I asked. 'Aigoo....' He said with his hand on his head with an irritated tone. 'Aigoo...' I mimicked him teasing him.

'You should then teach me how to jump rope.' EunJo asked. 'As much as I want to, I can't.' I told him pointing at my knee.

I was sitting there watching Seung Jo trying to teach EunJo but failing miserably when HaNi came offering advice. EunJo sneers loath to take suggestions from such a dimwit. HaNi, to her credit, doesn't take Eun Jo's constant insults to heart and keeps treating him with friendliness.

She demonstrates how to jump to EunJo and earns some respect from him and I smile that means Seung Jo must have taken some notice but to my demise he hadn't. He stood there with a grumpy I don't care face. I pushed him from the side and gave him a look of annoyance when suddenly something fell.

Something was there crumbled on the ground it was a sock and Seung Jo was the first to notice. I looked at HaNi and realized the situation quickly grabbing the sock and taking her to her room.

'Aishh... ' here you go I gave her, her sock. 'I think Seung Jo noticed.' I told her and she had a really bad look on as though she was gonna cry as though something bad had happened. 'Just chill... He won't say anything and if you do such things you should at least take care.' I told her in a know it all way. 'What will SeungJo think...' HaNi said still distressed. I sighed.

'HaNi you seriously need help getting Seung Jo to like you and the first rule to that is for you to be yourself.' I told her. 'And to help you out I'm gonna be coming to school from tomorrow.' I told her and she hugged me. 'Thankyou! MaRi!' She said excited.

'You are choking me!' I told her and she backed up apologizing. Mom came and told us to have breakfast downstairs and mom asked me when I'll be joining school and details about how I am planning on living and about my grandma.

I told her that I'll be joining school from tomorrow as the transfer papers have been submitted already to which she was really excited.

The whole night I kept thinking about the ways to get HaNi and Seung Jo close. I had a book in front me under the lamp but I wasn't studying. I just kept staring at the stars with my mind still thinking about those two.