Chapter 34 A little privacy?

You get up out of your chair and look at your shirt.
Y/N: I need to take a shower.
Mark nods and you walk over to the bathroom. and take a nice warm shower.
~time skip, why? Because I can MUAHAHA~
You grab your towel and head over to the bed room and get dressed.
Marks P.O.V
I got up out of my seat and walked over to the couch. I sat there flipping through the channels and I got bored. I walked up stairs and opened my bedroom door to see Y/N naked.
Y/N: AHH GET OUT!
Mark: SORRY!!
I shut the door closed. Oh my god I saw y/n naked for the firs time! What do I do!? Just calm down, she's your wife, nothing wrong with that. I walked back downstairs and sat about the couch thinking about what I did.
Your P.O.V
Mark opens the door when your changing and sees you naked. Your face feels hot and your heart is pounding.
Y/N: AHH GET OUT!
Mark: SORRY!!
He slams the door shut. Your head feels dizzy and you feel like passing out. Was this the first time Mark saw me naked!!?? You thought to yourself. You finally put some clothes on and head down stairs only to see mark on the couch. You don't even look at him as you pass by to the kitchen. You open the cabinet and pull out a glass and drink some water. Your throat feels sore from you screaming that loud. Woman up y/n go talk! you walk over to where Mark was sitting and stand right in front of him. You smirk a little.
Y/N: Did you enjoy the sight?
Mark looks up at you and his face turns red.
You bend down and put your hands on his thighs so your face to face with him.
Y/N: Well did you?
No answer. You think of a plan.
Y/N: so...your not going to tell me?
Mark still sat there looking at you with his face as red as a tomato. You get off of him and sit next to him finally and you see your phone is on the other end of the couch. You have an evil grin on your face. You reach out to try and grab your phone making mark look right at your breasts. He starts to sweat. You finally grab your phone and start texting one of your friends.
Mark: Are you trying to tease me?
Y/N: No. I was just grabbing my phone.
Mark: you liar.
Y/N: You did clearly see me naked, didn't you. And you LIKED IT! Just admit it.
Mark: what does that have to do with this conversation?
Y/N: that means you have to give me something back.
Marks face turns light pink.
Mark: W-what do you want from me?
You smirk.
Y/N: I see...you don't want to get me like this.
Mark pins you onto the ground.
Mark: Oh yes I do.
Marks P.O.V
I pined Y/N onto the ground and pressed my lips against hers. She was holding onto me and I kissed all the way down to her neck. I sucked on her neck a little and put my hand on her breast. She moaned a little when I did that. Damn that was hot! I need to keep this up.
I sucked her neck a little harder and slipped my  hand into her pants. Her eyes widened.
Y/N: you wouldn't dare!
Mark: Watch me...
I said.