More Than Amazing

Chapter two

**more than amazing**

Austin set down his sandwich and wiggled his brows at me.

He turned so his back was to me. "Jump".

I hopped onto his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and gripping his sides with my thighs. Austin walked into the other room and up the stairs.

"Austin where are we going?" I screamed holding tighter as we went up the stairs.

He walked into his room. Austin set me to my feet and turned on the T.V. and X-box. I layed on the floor on my stomach. Austin sat on my thighs with his feet on either side of my hips.

We played CoD till midnight.

"Want eat so ice cream?" Austin asked he still had energy in him.

"I'm tired." I groaned.

Austin picked me up and carried me to my room. He tucked me in under the covers and kisses my forehead. Before he could go I grabbed his wrist pulling him down to me. Austin layed next to me. Till I fell asleep.

~

I woke up and Austin was gone. I pulled on sweats and one of Austin's hoodies and headed down stairs. Austin was sitting on the couch watching T.V. I walked up to him and straddled him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Austin moved his hands to my thighs.

"You're finally awake."Austin said kissing my jaw up to my lips.

I played with his hair in my hands while our lips moved in sync. Austin out lined my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance. I granted him it. We went from a soft kiss to a hot make out.

I moved my hands to lift his shirt. His hands cane to stop mine. Austin smiled against my lips.

I stood to get up but Austin pulled me back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Austin asked.

"To get something to drink." I answered.

"Just stay with me. I get lonely without you." Austin pouted.

"Don't do that." I whispered.

I stayed in his arms for a few minutes till he fell asleep on my shoulder and I wiggled out of his arms.

About hour later austin woke up and came to find me.

"Where'd you go?" He asked in his sexy sleepy voice when he came into my room to find me reading.

"I took a shower. I didn't want to wake you." I looked over at him.

He was so cute. His hair a little messed up, eyes showing sleep.

"Why don't you go get a shower and maybe we can go to the mall and maybe a movie." I said and Austin nodded and went to the bathroom.

The bathroom we shared was between our rooms with a door in each of our room that lead into the bathroom.

I soon could hear him turning on the water and Austin singing.

~ Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like their not shining,

her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying,

She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday,

If she asks me do I look ok, you know ill say, girl when I see your face there's not a thing that I would change,

Cause girl you're amazing just the way you are~

His amazing voice was so beautiful.

I soon realized my ear was pressed up to my bathroom door. The water turned off and I heard Austin step out. A few minutes later foot steps came forwards my door and I ran to my bed, grabbing a book and looked like I was reading when Austin opened the door.

"Hey babe, what are you reading?" Austin asked his amazing smile dazzling. His hair dripping wet and his 6-pack showing through a tight black v-neck.

"New moon." I answered.

"Really? Cause you're reading upside down and the book is titled the hunger games."

Shit.

"You were listening to me singing in the shower!" Austin said loudly.

"No-no, now I understand why this book doesn't make any seance." I lied.

"Lair!" Man he could read me.

"Okay so what if I was listening to you singing. You have an amazing voice."

"I know." Austin said before picking me up and carrying me around my room.

He finally put me down and we kissed. Austin pulled my phone out of my back pocket then took a picture of us kissing. Then of us smiling at the camera, then one of our hands intwined together.

He sent them all to his phone. I changed my back round to the one of me and Austin kissing.